PreSonus Studio 1824C
The PreSonus Studio 1824c USB-C audio interface is ideal for project studios and bands/producers interested in recording full bands including multi-channel drums. It records up to 18 simultaneous inputs at up to 24-bit/192 kHz and offers 8 microphone inputs with XMAX Class A preamps and ADAT and S/PDIF I/O. Its 18 outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for macOS and Windows and UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android.
Get a closer look at PreSonus Studio USB-C interfaces with singer/songwriter Briana Tyson:
In addition to stereo main outputs with a dedicated mute and mono button, you get eight balanced, DC-coupled line outputs; two headphone outputs with independent mix streams; word clock output; and MIDI I/O. PreSonus' Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is included, and USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are provided for compatibility with most computers.
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C 18x18 1U rack mounted audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 " TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8 " TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.
Presonus offers a one year warranty (parts and labor) on all new products. All non-new Presonus products are not covered by any warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 225-216-7887