PreSonus StudioLive 16 Series III Mixer
PreSonus' third-generation StudioLive 16 digital console is by far the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus' legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and 1-to-1 workflow, and adds customizable Fat Channel controls. Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel.
See how the StudioLive 16 fits so much into a compact footprint in this video from PreSonus:
You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 16 features an on-board multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One--without a computer.
Studio Magic Plug-in Bundle IncludedSPL Attacker
is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.
Maag Audio EQ2
delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.
can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener•or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.
is an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling. Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time!
is a compressor plug-in that combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite
is a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled -- not sampled -- classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.
- Fully recallable, 16-channel digital mixing console (32 internal channels)
- 16 input channels (8 mic, 8 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
- Scene management with level fading and channel safe
- 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
- Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Insert effects on up to 4 channels
- Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using CaptureTM), 40x40 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac,
- Windows and iPad; CaptureTM live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and AndroidTM
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.