PreSonus AudioBox Studio Bundle
Including the AudioBox portable, bus-powered, 2-channel USB interface, the PreSonus AudioBox Studio offers a complete hardware and software recording kit for your Mac or PC. With powerful, easy-to-use DAW software and the large-diaphragm M7 condenser mic and high-def PreSonus HD7 headphones, you can start recording today with this complete, all-PreSonus package!
AudioBox bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface:
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- USB cable included
PreSonus Studio One Artist music production DAW software:
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party plug-ins
- Computer Recording Made Easy quick start guide
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Lightweight design
M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- Mic-stand adapter, 9-foot XLR cable and cloth carry bag included
PreSonus Audiobox has won numerous awards for designing the highest quality microphone preamplifiers in the industry at all price levels. The AudioBox USB is loaded with preamps that out perform any USB-based interface hands down. The preamplifiers in the AudioBox deliver high headroom, low noise and high gain giving you pure, full and rich sound.
Professional 24-bit converters
Most USB recording devices operate at 16-bit sample rate and use converters with dynamic range of less than 90dB. This translates into a pinched and relatively small sound. The AudioBox USB uses professional-grade analog to digital converters with dynamic range of 102dB and 24-bit sample rate so that the digital conversion is big, quiet and musical.
The AudioBox USB is USB bus-powered, allowing you to take it anywhere inspiration hits. No wall warts, line lumps or power cables, just plug in to a powered USB port and you are ready to record.
Ready to hit the road
There's no plastic here. The AudioBox USB is housed in an all-metal chassis with metal knobs ready to withstand the rigors of travel. Toss it in your laptop bag and mobilize your music creation and production. Whether you want to record your shows, mix on the plane or write songs in your hotel room, the AudioBox is ready.
Gigabytes of Creative Resources
This Interface is bundled with an exceptional software package, featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist, the amazing DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista that makes producing high-quality projects easier than ever before. As part of the Studio One Artist package, you get 20 PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and a generous bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
NOTE: Software is free to download. Box and/or disc not included.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.