Positive Grid Bias Modulation Pro PedalLike its ground-breaking predecessor Bias Distortion Pro and Bias Delay Pro, the Positive Grid Bias Modulation Pro Pedal lets you easily design thousands of custom modulation pedals and expand your Bias Pedal arsenal for a seamlessly integrated ecosystem of distortion, delay and modulation effects. Wrapped in the same expandable Bias Pedal shell, Bias Modulation Pro is available both as a cross-platform plug-in and iPad app, which travels effortlessly between stage and studio. And of course, it’s ToneCloud-ready. Upload and share your unique modulation pedals on the ToneCloud and download thousands of modulation presets from fellow musicians around the world. Bias Modulation Pro covers every ground – and beyond.
Twice as much ActionBias Modulation Pro allows you to mix and match from two groups of modulation effects which includes time and filter-based effects (Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser) and amplitude modulations (Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell). In the studio, sync BIAS Modulation Pro to your DAW’s global BPM for modulation rate ranging from a 32nd-note to a whole note, including dotted notes and triplets.
Customized DesignCraft your own soundscape from a comprehensive collection of modulation effects, from subtle, analog-sounding vintage chorus to over-the-top tornado and anything in-between. Experiment with different LFO waveforms and two 8-band graphic equalizers always at your fingertips. Bias Modulation Pro gives you infinite tonal possibilities in a fast, intuitive interface.
High quality componentsBias Modulation Pro Pedal uses only the finest quality components available. The road-ready metal foot switch, the circuit board, and each knob used are all top of the line. Enrich your pedal tone with the absolute best sound quality analog and digital has to offer.
IntegrationBias Modulation Pro seamlessly integrates with your Bias FX mobile and desktop effects arsenals. It automatically imports your custom modulation pedals into the Bias FX pedalboards’ dual signal chains with dual BIAS amps. It also includes all of Bias Pedal’s stock goodies, including Amp Room: six guitar amps from the rockin’ Bias Amp to jam through.
The ToneCloudPositive Grid is all about building a complete musical war chest for guitarists in one integrated system, and with the birth of Bias Modulation Pro, the Bias Pedal ToneCloud now includes even more possibilities for you to browse, share and download presets of all kinds to both mobile or desktop platforms.
Features- Modulation: Comes with 9 different modulation effect: Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell.
- Presets: Come with 10 default presets for each bank and able to import new ones with BIAS Pedal app.
- Bank: Modulation Pro Pedal comes with 2 banks for total 20 presets.
- Tweak knob: Comes with Tweak 1&2 knobs for different application depending on the modulation effect type.
- MIDI Control: Full MIDI Implementation for much more flexible control. Support MIDI clock to sync BPM with other device via MIDI.
- Tap Tempo: Provides a Tap tempo footswitch to set the BPM for LFO.
- FO Waveform: Hardware comes with 3 most popular waveform options for the LFO (Low frequency oscillator): Round (Sine), Sharp (Saw) and Pulse (Square) wave. Can access more option in BIAS Pedal app.
- Bypass: Bias Modulation provides both true bypass and buffer bypass.
- Expression Pedal: Connect with EXP. Pedal to real time control any parameter on stage.
- Software: Work with Bias Pedal (Mac, PC and iPad) for pedal customization, preset management and remote controlling.
- USB connection: USB connection with PC & Mac. Bias Modulation can also use USB as optional power source.
- Wireless: Connect with Bias Pedal mobile version.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Positive Grid products.
- Built: Full metal framework for strongest built quality
- Knobs: 7 tone-shaping knobs plus boost for excellent hardware control
- Footswitches: 4 rugged metal footswitches for preset change and boost
- Instrument Input: Stereo 1/4″ TS Hi-Z Input
- Expression Pedal Input: 1/4″ TRS Input
- Output: Stereo 1/4″ TS Output
- MIDI: 5 pin connectors for In/Thru
- USB: Connect with BIAS Pedal desktop (PC & Mac) via Micro USB
- Wireless: Connect with BIAS Pedal iPad
- Power supply: 9V DC (negative tip required) / Micro USB cable
- Dimension (H x W x D): 62.7 x 142 x 227 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
BIAS Modulation Pro