Pioneer DDJ-SB3 Serato DJ Controller
Pioneer has upgraded one of their most popular Serato DJ controllers to create the 2-channel DDJ-SB3, designed for dedicated use with Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro). The controller offers an intuitive interface for beginner DJs to craft professional performances and improve their skills.
The DDJ-SB3 improves on the renowned DDJ-SB2, which gained a strong reputation with a wide range of DJs -- from beginners to pros -- thanks to its combination of professional features and easy portability. The interface of the DDJ-SB3 is even more intuitive to use than its predecessors, inheriting traits from the layouts of the top models in the DDJ-S series including the introduction of the dedicated play and cue buttons, and the independent Auto Loop button.
In collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, Pioneer has created Pad Scratch. The brand-new feature on the DDJ-SB3 enables you to reproduce scratches based on the legendary hip hop DJ's own recordings by simply pressing the Performance Pads. Plus, smooth mixing is a breeze thanks to another new feature, FX Fade. You can use these features to create a professional performance, even if it's your first time behind the decks.
DDJ-SB3 unlocks Serato DJ Lite for free (after free download) when plugged into the software.
DJ Jazzy Jeff introduces the Pioneer DDJ-SB3:
- Designed for use with Serato DJ Lite for intuitive DJ performances
- The layout design of the DDJ-SB3 is inherited from the top models in the DDJ-S series. The jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons and all the knobs and fader positions in the mixer section are arranged in a way that enables intuitive, professional DJ performances.
- World's first Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances
- By simply pressing the Performance Pads on the DDJ-SB3, you can use the Pad Scratch feature to imitate eight different scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff. Any track that you're playing or have cued up will be scratched, and the scratch speed automatically matches the track's BPM. So even if you have no experience, you can create professional scratch performances without breaking rhythm. Use the feature in isolation or combine it with your own scratching on the other deck for limitless creative possibilities.
- World's first feature of this type in the DJ controller category (according to internal investigation as of 21st February 2018)
- FX FADE for smooth mixing
- Using the new FX Fade feature, you can reduce the volume and apply FX to a track at the same time. Whether you're an experienced DJ or a beginner, this enables you to smoothly transition to your incoming track, even if you're playing with different genres of music. There are eight FX patterns to choose from, with two of each of the following types: high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
- Visual design enables intuitive performances
- The DDJ-SB3 feels natural to use thanks to the clear visual division of the player and mixer sections, which feature a hairline and glossy finish respectively. The aluminum jog wheels create a quality look and feel.
- Other features
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) - plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your laptop using a single USB cable.
- Class compliant - no need to install a driver.
- Mic input circuit - clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- USB bus powered
- Grab handles on both sides - easy to carry.
- Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro (previously known as Serato DJ) - for more professional DJ performances. (available separately).
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 %
- S/N Ratio: 103 dB (USB)
- Inputs: MIC x 1 (1/4 inch TS jack)
- Dimensions: 16.87 in x 10.72 in x 2.3 in
- MASTER x 1 (RCA x 1)
- PHONES x 1 (3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 1
- Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
- Power Consumption: 500 mA
- Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH): 16.87" x 10.72" x 2.3" (482.6 x 272.4 x 58.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version) macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (Updated to the latest version)
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (The latest service pack) 32-bit, 64-bit
- CPU: Intel processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3: 1.07 GHz or above
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with DJ Headphones