Pioneer DDJ-800 Rekordbox DJ Controller
Take a pro setup wherever you go with the Pioneer DDJ-800, a compact 2-channel DJ performance controller for dedicated use with Pioneer DJ's professional performance application, Rekordbox DJ. The DDJ-800 is designed to help you get the most from Rekordbox.
Inheriting the layout from Pioneer's pro-level DJ controller, the DDJ-1000 -- which has earned a strong reputation with professional DJs who perform at weddings, parties, and events outside the club environment -- the DDJ-800 packs a host of performance features into a lighter body.
Take your performance anywhere with the Pioneer DDJ-800:
The DDJ-800 is the first piece of hardware compatible with the Feedback Reducer feature in Rekordbox DJ which automatically lessens the "howling" sound of microphone feedback. The DJ controller also features Color On Jog Display, giving you all the information you need for professional performances right in the center of each jog wheel.
Download Rekordbox free from https://rekordbox.com. If you own a license key for one of the Rekordbox Plus Packs (Rekordbox DJ, Video, or DVS), you can upgrade to the new version of the Plus Pack for free.
Compact, Lighter, Portable Body
Take the DDJ-800 wherever you want thanks to its portable design, which is smaller than the DDJ-1000 by 22% in volume and 1.3 kg in weight.
Color On Jog Display For Quick Reference And Accurate Performances
The DDJ-800 is Pioneer DJ's first 2-channel controller to feature high-definition LCD screens showing information such as playback time, BPM, and waveforms in the center of each jog wheel. Cue Scope indicates the distance in bars from the current playback position to Hot Cue points and Loop points, enabling you to mix quickly and more accurately. You can choose to display full artwork on the displays, helping you instantly identify the track loaded on a deck by simply looking at the jog wheel.
Feedback Reducer: The First Feature on a DJ Controller to Lessen Microphone "Howling"
Pass the mic around with confidence. The DDJ-800 is the first controller that supports the new Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj, which instantly detects the "howling" frequency of feedback and brings it down. Plus, two independent mic inputs give you greater flexibility when you're juggling DJs, MCs, and guest speakers.
Club-Style Layout and Features
Perform with the DDJ-800 as if you're using our flagship setup. All the buttons, knobs, and faders on the controller are arranged and used in the same way as those on Pioneer DJ's club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 setup.
Use Feeling Adjust to set the resistance on the jog wheels to your preferred weight for scratching and spice up your sets with the popular Sound Color FX and Beat FX from Pioneer DJ's DJM mixer series. You can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX without looking at your PC/Mac thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display, making it easy to use the FX whenever inspiration strikes.
Audio Mixer Feature: Control External Input Volume
You can use the DDJ-800 as a mixer to control the volume of audio input from an external device -- even when you're using it on its own -- by adjusting the trims, channel faders and EQs. And, when the controller is connected to Rekordbox DJ, you can use Sound Color FX and Beat FX too.
- Performance Pads: use the 16 tactile illuminated rubber pads (8 per deck) to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard mode, and more
- Advanced Super Fast Search: quickly reach any playback position
- Page: switch between Hot Cues A-H and I-P
- Dedicated buttons for Key Shift and Key Sync: take direct control of Rekordbox DJ's key-related features
- Rekordbox DVS ready: connect multi players or turntables to control Rekordbox DJ
- Plug snd Play: Simply connect the DDJ-800 to your PC/Mac to enable Rekordbox DJ. You don't need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (USB, LINE, MIC 1, MIC 2)
- S/N ratio: 111 dB (USB)
- Total harmonic distortion: Below 0.003 % (USB - MASTER1)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS JACK x 1, 1/4-inch TRS JACK x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1,RCA x 1)
- BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4-inch TRS JACK)
- PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch STEREO JACK x 1, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK x 1)
- USB: USB (TypeB) x 1
- (W x D x H): 632.0 x 334.5 x 69.7 mm
- Weight: 4.7 kg /10.5 lb
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Power cable, USB cable
- Quick Start Guide, rekordbox dj licence key card
- Mac macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version),
- mac OS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version),
- mac OS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
- Windows Windows(R) 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- CPU Intel(R) processor Core(TM) i7, i5 and i3
- Memory 4GB or more of RAM
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with RB-DMX1 Lighting Controller