Peavey ValveKing II Micro
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the Peavey ValveKing series, the next generation line incorporates cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Learn more about the ValveKing series with this video:
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the next generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the TSI tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
ValveKing offers other high-end features like variable power control, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- Two independent channels
- Gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Footswitch input
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- 3 band EQ
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power: 20W, 5W, 1W
- EQ: Treble, Middle, Bass, Damping, Vari-Class
- Number of Tubes: 5
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Inputs: 1 x TS
- Outputs: 1 x TS, 1 x XLR (direct), 1 x USB
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 17.4 x 10.6 x 11.1"
- Weight: 14.59 lbs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):