The Peavey PVXp 12 DSP 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker has up to 3 times the power of many of its competitors. This high powered speaker features DSP with more presets than ever before and a larger cabinet to increase the bass response.
The PVXp 12 DSP features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 830 Watts of peak available dynamic power. With that much available power, speaker protection is critical. Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels. This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 12" woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet. This is coupled with the RX14 compression driver that includes a 1.4" titanium diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 50 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp™ 12 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4" input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4" TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down at the audience, not over their heads
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via…
a male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8” diameter poles
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts