With the launch of the MKII Concorde Digital Cartridge, Ortofon has listened to the demands of vinyl DJs of all types to develop a superior cartridge series with an unprecedented level of durability, groove holding, and sound quality. The Concorde, which is redesigned from the ground up, features a more robust stylus tip with larger cut-out, as well as a replaceable textured grip and handle. The Concorde Digital cartridge features increased output and is optimized for timecode vinyl (DVS) applications. Easy connectivity to the tonearm makes setup quick and easy in any performance scenario.
- Fully redesigned for better durability, groove holding, and sound quality
- More robust stylus tip with larger cut-out
- Wider grip area for easier handling
- Replaceable textured grip and tapered handle
- Quick and convenient tonearm connection
- Attractive split housing and one-piece metal tonearm fitting
- Stylus seats tightly onto cartridge body with tactile feedback
- Increased output and optimization for timecode vinyl (DVS) applications
The Concorde Digital Twin Pack includes 2 cartridges and a metal flight case for easy transportation.