This is a reissue of the original, large-format Cali76 compressor with high-spec transformer output stage and balanced line out, optimised for guitar, bass and studio use, in a strictly limited run of 200 units for the TX-L model. When Origin launched the Cali76 back in 2012, it was, and still is, like nothing else on the market. With its large, brushed aluminium enclosure, studio-grade circuitry and astonishingly transparent sound, the Cali76 broke the mould in every department.
The Cali76-TX-L features a high-end Lundahl transformer, offering the ultra-linear performance, transparent low end and flat phase response that many users prefer for use in the studio and on bass guitar.
The pedal also features a 12-stage LED gain reduction meter, a balanced line-level/DI output, and a high/low gain switch - useful for pushing the transformer harder.
- 100% Class-A discrete signal path
- Ultra fast "FET" response
- Attack & Release controls
- Studio-grade "discrete" preamplifier
- Rugged VU-style meter
- Low noise electronics
- Class-A discrete output-amplifier driving transformer
- Dual, low-impedance outputs (via audio transformer)
- Unbalanced instrument-level output
- Balanced Line-DI output (Please note that output signal level does not conform to the +4dBm professional studio convention, and so some additional amplification may be required.)
- Ground-lift function to eliminate ground induced hum
- Gain-switch adjusts transformer saturation
- Auto-Shutdown -…
preserves battery operation
- PSU Spec. Min: 13mA @ 9V / 72mA @ 18V (PSU not included)
- Suggested PSU Rating: 200mA for optimum start-up
- Designed and built in England