The TTXUSB stands alone among professional turntables because it was exclusively designed for the modern DJ, with a silicon rubber base that absorbs vibration and dampens low end feedback, and an interchangeable tone arm system that adapts to any DJ style. The TTXUSB, like its predecessor, features user-variable torque. The TTXUSB also delivers versatility and control thanks to an illuminated output bay, a built-in BPM counter, and interchangeable S-shaped or straight tonearms. Best of all, the TTXUSB's built-in USB connector simplifies connection to a computer for fast, professional grade vinyl-to-digital transfer.
As an added benefit, vinyl-to-digital conversion takes just a few mouse clicks thanks to the bundled EZ Vinyl Converter software; software thats available exclusively to Numark that quickly converts vinyl tracks directly to iTunes.
Additional features include digital outputs for direct sampling, Key Lock and +/-50% pitch control for unprecedented mixing options.
- USB connection for ultra-quick conversion of vinyl to digital media
- World's first user-adjustable ultra-high torque (2.5kg.cm, 3.7 kg.cm, 4.7 kg.cm) direct-drive motor
- Patented interchangeable aluminum tonearm system includes both straight and S-shaped tonearms
- Interchangeable pitch fader and button cartridges for club and battle style
- Blue illuminated display provides pitch, RPM, BPM and motor settings
- Removable aluminum target light and strobe with super-bright white LED
steel top and rubber base construction diminishes vibration and unwanted noise
- Anti-drag aluminum platter reduces excess rotating friction
- Precise cue, height and anti-skate adjustments
- Reverse and adjustable start and brake times
- +/-8, 10, 20 and 50% selectable pitch ranges
- Key Lock to maintain any key while changing tempo
- Onboard auto BPM counter
- 33, 45 and 78 RPM
- Selectable phono/line level output (without ground wire)
- Detachable power and audio connections, illuminated output bay
- Headshell and 45 adapter included
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Note: Some assembly required. Cartridge and stylus/needle not included.