Numark's NV II Serato Controller: DJ With Your Laptop Closed!The Numark NVII Dual Display DJ controller makes it easier than ever to keep your head in the mix, without ever having to look over to your laptop -- with twin 4.3-inch full-color LCD screens, intelligent software, and all the controls a DJ needs right at your fingertips. Whether you're the resident club jockey looking to upgrade to the latest gear, or a young DJ looking for a controller that's professional and portable, Numark's NVII is equipped with everything you need to spin your next mix.
Mark II Upgrades on the Original Numark NVThe NVII is the latest reincarnation of the Numark NV released back in 2014. Compatible with the latest Serato DJ software upgrades and offering upgraded hardware and controls, the NVII is a Serato DJ's dream controller. New features include an onscreen beatgrid and new beat-syncing controls. With improved library functions, like dedicated controls and additional onscreen columns for displaying track stats, the Numark NVII makes it even easier to plan your next drop.
Features:- Four-deck USB DJ controller for Serato DJ software
- 4.3-inch full-color displays designed for real-time integration with Serato DJ
- Integrated beat-meter with onscreen gridlines for easy manual beat matching
- Sync button for instant BPM match
- Dedicated hardware controls for most Serato functions including library browsing
- Search and sort by artist, album, song, BPM, or key
- Touch-activated control knobs for filters, EQ, and more
- Per-channel professional-grade volume faders
- Dual 5-inch touch-responsive metal platters for scratching and seeking
- Adaptive platter technology automatically adjusts platter sensitivity in high vibration environments
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with RGB LED backlighting and 10 modes including hot cue, looper, sampler, and more
- Replaceable professional-grade crossfader with adjustable fader contour curves
- Built-in USB 2.0 soundcard
- Front-mounted 1/4-inch and mini-jack headphone outputs with adjustable cue gain and mix settings
- Stereo RCA auxiliary input and 1/4-inch microphone input
- Stereo RCA booth and master outputs
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs
- USB 2.0 Type B port
- Full version of Serato DJ software included via download
- Expandable with optional Toolroom Remix pack via download
- Specifically designed to work with Serato DJ but can also be MIDI-mapped to control other popular DJ software
- USB cable and required power adapter included
- Lightweight, low-profile design (unit weighs 7 lbs)
- Requires computer with Mac OS X 10.8 and higher or Windows 8 and higher (Intel processor required for Serato DJ software)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Numark products.
- INCLUDES: NVII DJ controller, Serato DJ Software (download), Toolroom Remix Pack (download), USB Cable, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, Safety & Warranty Manual
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X: 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.1Windows: 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Supported processors: I 3, i5 or i7 32 & 64 bit: 1.07 GHz+Core 2 Duo 32 bit: 2.0 GHz+ 64 bit: 2.4 GHz+
- Minimum RAM: 32 bit OS: 2 GB64 bit OS: 4 GB
- USB: 1 available USB 2.0 port
- Note: Intel Processors are required for use with Serato DJ Software
- RCA stereo input pair, unbalanced (line-level)
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS input (microphone, direct to Master Outputs)
- 2x XLR outputs, balanced (Master)
- 2x RCA stereo output pairs, unbalanced (Master, Booth)
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- USB port
- 2.25 Vrms (100% Master Volume)
- 1.19 Vrms (80% Master Volume)
-112 dB (100% Master Volume, A-weighted)
-111 dB (80% Master Volume, A-weighted)
-109 dB (100% Master Volume, unweighted)
-108 dB (80% Master Volume, unweighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.005% (100% Master Volume) 0.002% (80% Master Volume)
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
Bit Depth: 16-bit
Power: 12 V DC, 2 A, center-positive; power adapter included
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 21.6" x 13.4" x 2.1"
(54.9 cm x 34.0 cm x 5.4 cm)
Weight: 7.0 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 401-658-3131
Numark NVII Dual Display DJ ControllerThe Numark NV II with its sleek design, seasoned with red and white colors, really grabs your attention. But it's so much more -- it improves on the superior performance of the original NV! Suited and tailored with an eye-catching symmetrical design, the NV II features an upgraded layout with clear markings for fast, responsive operation. It's striking platter design with hints of red make the NV II one hot controller!
What's under the hood? Aside from cool look and those great 4.3-inch full-color screens, the NV II adds gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beatmatch your tracks. In addition the NV II adds a 5-column sort to view your music 3 columns at time by song, artist, time, bpm and key. Numark didn't just improve an already great DJ controller -- they created the NV II to reiNVigorate your DJ skills!
Touch and Feel the MixYou can feel the music through the adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters. The NV II comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips.
The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
What's the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs? You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Performance Trigger PadsCreate your own remix during your performance with 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or set your cue points for awesome drops.
Four Deck ControlWith four decks, you have unlimited opportunity to create the remix you always imagined, while monitoring your performance on the built in screens. Aside from switching views on the screens, you have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one fast click on each deck. Depending on whether you mix a capella with instrumentals with four decks or create party/club mashups to pepper into your set, you can do it all on the fly at your gig or in recording studio.
Toolroom Remix PacksDJs who want to get into producing (or producers who want to DJ) will appreciate the Toolroom Remix package of professional-grade stems, from the world's premier electronic music label. Create endless bangers with exclusive access to textures and grooves that empower you to create live remixes or great set build ups and drops. Infuse high-quality sounds into your set on the fly or in studio mode. It's a great value, making the NV II fully equipped with all the tools you need to conquer new opportunities.
Out on the Road with Inputs for ProsGig a lot and need a versatile board? The NV II fits in any environment and comes road-ready with XLR outs to deliver the best in sound. You also have Booth/Master RCA outputs to monitor your performance with speakers, along with a 1/4" microphone output. While cueing up your music, you have the flexib1ility of using the 1/4" input or the 1/8" input for your headphones. Play all of your music connected via USB with the latest Serato DJ software.
Features:- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download