When you call, mention priority code 20G-9BMM

Rating and Reviews: Numark NVII DJ Controller

Take control of 4 Serato DJ decks! The Numark NV II gives you two big full-color displays, 5" metal platters, and 16 trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback.

"A nice upgrade." submitted February 12, 2018

By a customer from gmail.com in Sauk Village, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I'VE BEEN A CLUB AND MOBILE DJ PROFESSIONALLY FOR OVER 25 YEARS.
Music Style: My style of DJing covers a variety of musical genres, but most requested have been of Chicago style Steppin' Music, House, Old S
Sound: The sound quality is decent and kind of what I would expect from a Numark product. Feature: I just started using my Numark NV II. I am still trying to adapt to the controller and Serato. So, I would say the added features are very helpful. For instance, the on-board displays are a nice touch. The platters are a little small, but manageable and very responsive to the touch. My only con is the finish that is used on the controller is not of good quality, The slightest twist of a knob or slide of the sliders, if you come in contact with the surface it will show. From a simple finger drag (mine have been manicured) will leave a mark. I tried to wipe with a soft cloth and it left marks as well. Not happy about that. It makes for very worn look and I have only been using fora couple of days. My only words to Numark is, "with upgrades please upgrade surface quality as well". Ease of Use: I have only been using it for a short time. So far it seems to fairly easy to use. I am not a big fan of the Serato DJ software.. I may at some point try to use it with my Virtual DJ software as it has the video capabilities built in. Quality: The quality of the controller as far mechanically soundness is good. How long will it be a reliable tool? I'm not sure because I've only just received it a couple days ago. My hope is that it will at least be reliable for decent amount of time. Value: The value of the controller was comparable if not cheaper than most other vendors. zZounds offers the "Pay As You Play" makes this a very attractive value. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to contact the manufacturer as of date. The Wow Factor: I thought about upgrading for some time and getting out old Numark controller to something a little more current and in my budget. I think the appearance of the the controller is my the "Wow Factor". I still learning and exploring the nuance of the Numark NV II. Overall: I decided that I would upgrade my current Numark Mixtrack II controller with the Numark NV II. The 2 day delivery and "pay as you play" were a very nice incentive. I'm still learning to adapt to a new controller and Serato, I want to try this with Virtual DJ only because I've been using it for a very long time. Bravo zZounds and thank you!

"Awesome lightwieght controller packed with functions" submitted October 4, 2016

By John Rodas in Weston, FL
Musical Background: DJ, Music Production
Music Style: Hip Hop, House, Regaeton, R&B, Top 40
Overall: I sold my NS6 which was a perfect professional looking and functioning DJ controller but it was pretty heavy. When they dropped the NVII I was on board for the ride. Touch capacitive nobs and platters. Akai velocity sensitive pads. To high definition screens that imitate the serato DJ application wave forms. This is a quality DJ controller for all levels.
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Numark EVII" submitted March 19, 2017

By Phillip Hicks in Connersville, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Im a D.J and a sound engineer for my personal business and many churches.
Music Style: Christian, hip hop and rock. And a little in between.
Overall: Its a very easy to use controller with a lot of options. It has very bright displays and the led buttons light up well. The sound is very good and has very little delay with the scratch feature. I would however recommend using virtual dj instead of the serato. Virtual DJ goes well with the controller and serato don't seem to want to work right for me.
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Numarl NV 2" submitted September 8, 2016

By FINESSE R in PORTSMOUTH, VA
Musical Background: HEAVY INTO MUSIC AND PRODUCTION SINCE 12 12+ YEARS
Music Style: ALL GENRES
Overall: I have owned the Numark NV 2 for over two weeks now and I absolutely love it. Since the day I pulled it out the box it has been nothing but quality and fun when practicing for my upcoming gigs
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"its junk dont buy it " submitted October 1, 2016

By brandon m in st georg , UT
Musical Background: mobile dj for 12 yrs
Music Style: all
Overall: i got this deck played with it in the house it did ok but using it on my first gig 2 hours in and it blows it shut off !!!!! i try re-plugging it and nothing even when i came home plugged it in and again acts like there is no power getting to it now i have to jump though hoops to get a other deck smh DO NOT BUY THIS DECK

When you call, mention priority code 20G-9BMM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST