Nord Lead A1R Rack Analog Modeling SynthThis is the Nord Lead A1 Rack analog modeling synthesizer -- a stunning sounding synthesizer with a simplified yet hugely powerful front panel interface. Producing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
The Lead for SpeedProducing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
Nord's Best-ever Analog ModelingAt the heart of the Lead A1 is Nord's analog modeling engine. Taking their virtual analog synthesis to the next level, this modeling recreates a total analog signal path with uncanny realism, and is capable of immense sonic variety. With 26-voice polyphony and four simultaneous synthesizer parts, the Lead A1 is a true synthesizer powerhouse that goes far beyond the current trend for limited capability analog reissues.
Combined with Their Most Intuitive InterfaceFundamental to the design of the Lead A1 is a brand new simple yet sophisticated front panel interface. The design is in fact the result of requests from professional players -- even the most experienced programmers -- who need to create the perfect sound as quickly as possible for today's live or studio time demands. The Lead A1 allows easy patch creation and experimentation thanks to a new and unique oscillator section, pre-programmed modulation matrix, and simplified ADR envelopes. Dive in and create incredible patches far quicker than would normally be possible with a synthesizer of such power.
Oscillator SectionThe Lead A1's Oscillator section generates 47 different waveforms from classic analog to digital harmonic and inharmonic waves, whilst unique Oscillator Configuration Shortcuts make programming more immediate than ever. Start with a single Oscillator waveform select an Oscillator Configuration Shortcut -- Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, Sub Mix, FM, AM or Noise -- and use the Adjust knob to adjust the settings of the configuration.
The end result is high speed programming without the need for the usual complexity of routing and patching, and with the opportunity for ready experimentation. A fast track to stunning sound design for both advanced and less experienced programmers.
Features:- 26 voices, 4 part multitimbral
- 3 part effects section (FX, delay and reverb) for each part
- Programmable Pitch bend range, up to +/- 4 octaves
- Separate up/down bend range: -12 or -24 semitones, + 2 semitones
- 1 pedal input for sustain.
- 1 pedal input for expression pedal.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Nord products.
- Unique Oscillator concept
- 8 Oscillator Configurations
- Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Sub Mix, FM
- Traditional Analog and Digital Waveforms
- LFO with 5 waveforms
- Mod Envelope
- LFO as additional ModEnv
- 12, 24 dB low-pass filters
- High-pass and Band-pass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303
- Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive
- 4-part multi-timbral
- Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO and Delay
- Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph
- USB MIDI
- Programs (single sounds): 8 x 50 (400) locations
- Performances (multi sounds): 4 x 50 (200) locations
- Audio Out:
- 4 outputs. Each slot can be assigned to its own output.
- Headphones output.
- High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.
- Midi Features:
- All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
- System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs.
- Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
- Soft Thru
- 4 Line Level Audio Outputs - 1/4", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone Output - 1/4", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g., Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Control Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
- USB connector with MIDI capabilities
- MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- Included Accessories:
- User Manual
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Rack Ears
- Dimensions: (L x W x D) 466 x 169 x 115 mm (18.3 x 6.6 x 4.5")
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg)