Nektar Panorama T4 Keyboard Controller
The Nektar Panorama T4 brings the touch and feel of hardware synthesizers to virtual instrument plugins with powerful VST, VST3 and AU Instrument control in any VST/AU DAW. This is made possible by the Nektarine plugin control software, coming with a host of factory maps for many popular plugins all of which are freely editable, and it's easy to create new maps too.
Standard mixing, track selection and transport functionality is supported by virtually any DAW on the market, thanks to MCU support. And deeper DAW control is possible with Nektar DAW Integration.
Get a closer look at the Panorama T4 and T6 controllers in this video from Nektar:
Hardware features include a second generation Panorama synth-action keyboard with medium tension and aftertouch, 8 highly dynamic LED drum pads, backlit transport controls, a custom LCD display and new performance features: Highly customizable note repeat for keys and pads allows the creation of fun rhythmical figures. The T-series' powerful soft- and hardware combination delivers an unrivalled control experience.
- 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard
- Velocity and Aftertouch sensitive
- 4 velocity curves plus 1 fixed (adjustable)
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Key & Pad Repeat Buttons
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 8 assignable LED buttons
- 8 assignable encoders
- 4 navigation buttons + shift for another 4 assignments
- 6 LED transport buttons
- 10 user configurable presets
- Mixer, Instrument, Multi and Internal Mode Buttons. 8 velocity and pressure sensitive LED color pads
- 5 velocity curves plus fixed (adjustable)
- Note-learn, Chord-Learn and Pad Repeat
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 8 pad maps
- Pad Bank button for access to another 8 pads.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Nektar products.
- Foot Switch:
1/4" TS jack input (MIDI assignable)- Expression Pedal:
1/4" input (MIDI assignable)- MIDI Out socket:
Cable not included- USB ports:
USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered- USB class compliant:
No driver needed- Works with:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Linux (Ubuntu)- Nektar DAW Integration:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Check Nektar DAW Integration documentation or marketing information for support of legacy DAW versions.- Nektarine:
Windows 7,8,10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):