MIDIFLEX4 comes in a road-worthy housing with wrap-around aluminum cover and can easily be adapted to the ever-changing MIDI connection needs in a studio or on the road. It may be used as a 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out or 4 out interface on Windows, MacOS and iOS.
Setup is instant: As MIDIFLEX is USB class-compliant it requires no custom drivers. Most DAWs recognize the ports automatically and the MIDI ports become available in the music software's track routing options right away. What's more, MIDIFLEX4 automatically detects if a MIDI in- our output is connected and displays the setting with its port MIDI indicators. For even more ports, multiple MIDIFLEX units may be used at the same time.
MIDIFLEX4 can also operate stand-alone without a computer connected. In this mode, it works as a MIDI 2-1 merge or 1-3 split box. A dedicated button on the unit ensures easy switching of the modes with instant visual feedback on the 4 MIDI LED indicators.
- USB class-compliant MIDI interface
- 4 configurable MIDI Ports: 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out, 4 out
- Automatic MIDI in-/output detection
- Multiple MIDIFLEX4 units can be used at the same time to expand the number of MIDI ports
- 2-1 MIDI merge or 1-3 MIDI split box in stand-alone mode (requires optional USB power supply)
- Aluminum housing with 4 port status LEDs, 1 power LED and mode button.
- Connections: 4 x MIDI DIN socket,…
1 x USB B plug
- Powered by USB or optional external standard USB power supply
- Includes standard USB cable and Bitwig 8-Track software license card