The On-Stage SB96 Plus studio boom microphone stand includes nearly everything you need for starting a studio project. At its core it is a telescoping vertical shaft and an extra long telescoping boom with a solid steel counterweight. The 40-teeth boom clutch means non-slip locking power. Added to the end of the boom is a Posi-Lok mini-boom arm. The four folding legs that lock in place and attached locking casters make for a remarkably stable foundation. And, this studio boom can be taken anywhere as the entire stand folds for travel.
On-Stage SB96 Plus Microphone Stand Features
- - Removable 7 in. arm extension with Posi-lok clutch to adjust mic to any position
- - 40-tooth boom clutch adjusts boom angle and locks securely
- - Extra long telescoping boom with solid steel counterweight
- - Vertical shaft adjusts from 45-76 in. and locks securely with a friction locking knob
- - Locking casters provide mobility
- - Folding legs with locking device are ideal for travel