Drawing inspiration from some of yesterday's most revered microphones, Technical Grammy Award-Winning microphone designer David Royer has created a thoroughly modern tube microphone that features an original new old-stock 5840 tube, 251-style capsule, and custom designed transformer built by Coast Magnetics. The result? A sweet, airy top end, "you-are-there" realism in the mids and an accurate yet authoritative bottom end.
The Signature Series has been exhaustively field tested against microphones often costing $20K or more -- universally evoking the same "Wow" response usually reserved for only the most prized vintage mics. Push up the fader and say "Ahhh!" With performance, reliability, and quality like this, we are sure you'll agree that Mojave's Signature Series microphone is a New American Classic.
- Original new old-stock 5840 tube
- 251-style capsule
- Custom designed transformer by Coast Magnetics
- Remotely controlled, continuously variable polar pattern selector, located on power supply
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Switchable Bass Roll-off
- Internal switchable power supply voltage
- American Classic Design
- Comes with Sling-Shock licenced from Royer Labs, Premium Cable made with Mogami Cable and Neutrik connectors
- Vocals and Voice-overs
- Acoustic Instruments
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
- Orchestral Recording
- Choral Recording