Saturn Series Rock Shell Pack SR529XU continues to push the boundaries of contemporary drum sound, with upgrades to the legendary hybrid Maple/Walnut shell sound and lacquer finishes. Whether tuning up high for jazz and fusion or down deep for rock-n-roll, the Saturn shell with SONIClear bearing edges results in clear and focused toms and a bass drum that sounds bigger than it should. The Air Flow Venting scheme gives Saturn superior feel and just the right amount of resonance. Sizes included are 22 in. x 18 in. bass drum, 12 in. x 8 in. & 10 in. x 7 in. mounted toms and a 16 in. x 14 in. floor tom with static 90-degree floor tom legs. Two TH800 tom holders are also included.
Cymbals, hardware and snare sold separately
- Bass Drum: 22 in. x 18 in.
- Toms: 10 in. x 07 in, 12 in. x 08 in.
- Floor Tom: 16 in. x 14 in.
- Maple and Wall Nut Hybird Shell
- 7ply 7.5mm Bass Drum Shells 7ply 6.15mm Tom & Shells
- SONIClear Tom Suspension
- Chrome Hardware
- 90-Degree Static Floor Tom Legs with Sonic Pedestal Foot
- Low-Contact Bass Drum Claws
- Memory-Mark Bass Drum Spurs
- SONIClear Bearing Edge
- TH800 Soniclear Tom Holders (x2)
- Triple-Flange Power Hoops
- Air Flow Venting
- Isolation Gaskets