DrumDial quickly and precisely tunes all drums by accurately measuring drumhead tension -- not
tension rod torque. Tension rod torque can be used to tell you when you are over tightening a bolt to prevent thread damage, but is not accurate for drum tuning because of the difference in screw tolerances, plating, corrosion, and thread wear. You can eliminate these problems by using a DrumDial to measure drumhead tension directly from the drumhead, allowing you to precisely tune your drums more quickly and easily than ever before.
- Heavy weight base for superior accuracy
- Adjustable bezel for "zeroing out"
- Bezel lock
- Tuning range memory markers
- Edge guide for edge distance accuracy
DrumDial has been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards with all the key features you would expect from the best drum tuner available. Get the tuner that really works -- get a DrumDial and make it possible for your drums to consistently sound great.
Who Can Benefit From a DrumDial?
Professionals, teachers, students, sound techs and studio techs have all benefitted from the speed and ease of drum tuning with a DrumDial -- a high-quality drum tuner at an affordable price.
- Silent Operation
- Tuning Accuracy
- Ability to Repeatedly Tune to a Particular Pitch
- Easily Tunes in Loud Surroundings
- Compact and User Friendly
- Measures Timpanic Pressure, not Tension Rod Torque