Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Artist 1-2 USB Audio Interface give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1-2 features an Onyx mic pre plus a 1/4" input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording.
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 offers zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Tracktion Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC