The Most Intelligent Subwoofer Ever?
The Mackie DLM12S powered subwoofer delivers massive bass output, and sports a number of unique features that help you craft your low-end tone with more range and precision than ever before. The DLM12S moves a mighty amount of air with up to 2,000 watts of continuous power through a custom-made 12-inch heat treated woofer with a 3-inch coil.
This compact sub is rugged enough to handle any gig you throw at it -- yet weighs in at only 47 pounds. That's ridiculously lightweight!
Sweeten Your Sound with Onboard Digital Processing
The DLM12S is distinguished by its integrated Mackie DLP digital processor. This one-touch digital processor is accessed via the bright OLED screen on the rear of the subwoofer. It gives you presets for use with other Mackie DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers, in order to complement the full-range setup better. It also gives you a Variable Crossover control that allows you to adjust for non-Mackie tops as well. This DLP design allows the entire full-range system to work better as a whole. It minimizes interference and frequency cancellation, while delivering an overall pure and powerful sound.
The DLM12S's onboard DSP includes an Alignment Delay that can be set up to 300ms for situations where distance between the woofer and the other speakers causes timing discrepancies. And once you've got the Crossover and Alignment Delay set perfectly for the room, you can save these settings in up to three presets (like for home, the club, the studio, etc).
DSP Limiting Keeps Things Cool
The Smart Protect DSP performs active dynamic level monitoring, to make sure that surges in certain frequencies won't damage your amp or the driver itself. And a multi-band feedback destroyer makes sure that your sound is clean and pure without any unexpected surges.
The DLM12S I/O was designed to be as flexible as possible, giving you 2 x line-level inputs, 2 x full-range outputs, and 2 x high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers.
Rugged and Ready to Move
Like you'd expect from a Mackie product, the DLM12S is built super-rugged, with a 15mm poplar cabinet. The heavy-duty steel grille on the front is powder-coated to protect the speakers inside while resisting dents and chipping. There is a standard integrated pole-cup for using the DLM12S as a base to small satellite top speakers.
Check out our exclusive demo of the Mackie DLM12S 12" Powered Subwoofer:
- 2000-watt Class-D power amplification
- 12-inch heat-treated woofer with 3 voice coil
- DLP Digital Processor
- Bright OLED screen interface
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series speakers
- Variable crossover control
- 2 x XLR line level inputs
- 2 x XLR full-range outputs
- 2 x XLR high-pass outputs for connection with DLM loudspeakers
- 300ms alignment delay
- Three venue setting memory preset locations
- Smart Protect DSP
- Rugged 15 mm poplar cabinet
- Powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Mackie products.
- Power: 2000-watt System Power
- Max SPL Peak: 125dB @ 1m
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 120kHz, (-10dB)
- Pole Socket Size: 1-3/8" (35 mm)
- Physical Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.1 x 11.9", 445 x 417 x 529mm
- Weight: 47.0 lbs. / 21.3 kg
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):