Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6 digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay G70 and G75 systems build on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. The Relay TB516 G transmitter enables you to expand your Relay G70 or G75 system and easily switch between instruments -- complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. You can also plug right into the locking input, no special cables required. Featuring rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with up to 70 hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
- Locking 1/4" guitar input--no special cables required
- Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease
- Tour-grade metal construction for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with <15ms latency for studio and stage