LD Systems Maui 28 G2 Compact Column PA
The LD Systems MAUI 28 G2 is a Compact Column PA System with a Mixer & options for Bluetooth in a stunning Black finish. A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instruments on the way to your gig. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other -- and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 28 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed with year-long experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 is equipped with two 8" woofers, sixteen 3" full-range speakers and two 1" neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier with an enormous 2,000 watts peak power and produce a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX DSP technology from LD Systems provides a top-class performance every time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multi-band limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 28 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents side lobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion - Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or musician in a small band, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 28 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 28 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
Check out the LD Systems Maui 28 G2:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of LD Systems products.
- Product number: LDMAUI28G2
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- Type: active
- Color: black
- Max. SPL (peak): 126dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 120# x 20#
- Overall height: 2059mm
- Weight: 30.9kgWoofer characteristics
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 8"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 2 x 203mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 370mm
- Subwoofer height: 484mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 480mm
- Subwoofer weight: 19.7kgMid/Hi System
- Midrange size: 16 x 3"
- Midrange size: 16 x 76.2mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4mm
- Horn: Waveguide
- Tweeter dimensions: 2 x 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4mm
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: HD coating
- Mid/Hi system width: 96mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 780 / 795mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 104mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 5.6 / 5.6kgAmplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 1000W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 2000W
- Protection circuits: DC protection, Multiband limiter, short circuit, thermal overload
- Cooling: Convection
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 C
- Humidity range: 10% to 80%, (non-condensing) C
- Controls: Line Level, Bluetooth switch, Power, Main Level, Hi-Z Level, MP3/Bluetooth Level, sub level, Mono/stereo switch
- Indicators: protect (protection circuit engaged), signal, on, stereo, mono, Setup, limit
- Power connector: IEC power cable (included)
- Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Power consumption Off / On / Max.: 0/11/600W
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: RCA, XLR/6.3 mm jack
- Line outputs: 2 (1x System Out, 1x Sub Out)
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR/6.3 mm jack
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipinDSP characteristics
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 100dB
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers