LD Systems Maui 11 G2 Portable Column PA
The LD Systems MAUI 11 G2 is a Portable Column PA System with a built-in 4-channel mixer, options for Bluetooth, and a stunning black finish. This complete sound system is very easy to carry in one trip to go along with your instruments. Simply put the two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, grab the subwoofer with one hand and your guitar or keyboard with the other. Assembling the all-in-one PA and monitoring system with its custom plug-and-play multipin connectors is just as easy. The MAUI 11 G2 delivers unmatched audio quality and astonishing coverage from a compact, elegant package. It has been engineered with years of experience in column systems to provide a user-friendly solution for small to medium gigs and installations.
The MAUI 11 G2 sports a complement of three 6.5" woofers, eight 3" fullrange transducers and dual 1" neodymium compression drivers. Producing a punchy low end, balanced midrange and silky smooth highs, they are driven by a lightweight Class D amplifier with a massive 1,000 watts peak power. LD Systems' DynX DSP technology ensures top performance and distortion-free audio at all times. It includes a multiband limiter to prevent clipping, EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover for perfect time alignment.
The line array configuration of the MAUI 11 G2 results in extended coverage, high feedback resistance and extra wide dispersion that lets you perform without the need for separate monitors. The high frequency drivers' waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a uniform pattern so your audience hears you the same from front to back row.
The MAUI 11 G2 puts you in control with a built-in 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo setup and Bluetooth audio streaming. If you're a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer or DJ you'll appreciate extraordinary audio performance and convenient portability. The column and sub can be placed apart making the system highly flexible and a great choice for installed sound applications, as well. With a selection of smart transport accessories and dedicated mounting hardware the MAUI 11 G2 is a comprehensive solution down to the smallest details.
Check out the LD Systems Maui 11 G2
zZounds is an authorized dealer of LD Systems products.
- Product number: LDMAUI11G2
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- Type: active
- Color: black
- Max. SPL (peak): 124dB
- Frequency response: 50 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 120 degrees x 20 degrees
- Overall height: 2030mm
- Weight: 24.9kgWoofer characteristics
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 3 x 6.5"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 3 x 165.1mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 1.5"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 38.1mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 285mm
- Subwoofer height: 650mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 373mm
- Subwoofer weight: 16.9kgMid/Hi System
- Midrange size: 8 x 3"
- Midrange size: 8 x 76.2mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4mm
- Horn: Waveguide
- Tweeter dimensions: 2 x1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4mm
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: HD coating
- Mid/Hi system width: 96mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 620 / 730mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 104mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 5.4 / 2.6kgAmplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 500W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 1000W
- Protection circuits: thermal overload, Multi-band limiter, DC protection, short circuit
- Cooling: Convection
- Humidity range: 10% to 80%, (non-condensing) C
- Controls: Power, Line Level, Main Level, MP3/Bluetooth Level, sub level, Hi-Z Level, Mono/stereo switch, Bluetooth switch
- Indicators: Setup, protect (protection circuit engaged), mono, signal, on, stereo, limit
- Power connector: IEC power cable (included)
- Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Power consumption Off / On / Max.: 0/11/600W
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: XLR/6.3 mm jack, RCA
- Line outputs: 1 x direct out
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR/6.3 mm jack
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipinDSP characteristics
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item