map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20H-CTDV

Rating and Reviews: LD Systems Maui 11 G2 PA

With a 4-channel mixer and powerful subwoofer built in, LD System's 2nd-gen PA system packs amazing sound into an elegant column design that's easy to carry.

"Great sound quality!" submitted June 20, 2018

By Carl D. in Orlando, FL
Musical Background: 30 years professional multi-instrumentalist and singer
Music Style: rock, jazz, blues, country
Overall: I'm a solo performer and I do a lot of gigs with guitar and backing tracks. For normal bar-sized venues, the sound quality, dispersion pattern and ease-of-use of this unit are perfect. I can set up in 3 minutes. I put the unit right behind me and the mic doesn't feed back. No monitors are necessary because the audience hears what you hear. For most venues I turn it about 2/3 of the way up and it's perfect. Be careful, though -- I've noticed that since it takes some frequencies a little space to fully develop, the system is actually louder 20-30 feet away than it is standing right in front of it. You might be blowing your audience out and not even realize it. I have actually turned this thing ALL THE WAY up once for an outside gig, and it was still crystal clear. It doesn't have any effects (or even EQ), but the sound is smooth and balanced without it. I use a TC-Helicon Play Electric to provide EQ and effects for both my guitar and voice. The two units work beautifully together. No need for a mixer since this has 4 discreet channels. The bluetooth connection works great, and I can run backing tracks from my iPad from 10' away with no loss or latency. Haven't had any problems at all with bluetooth, but if I did I could just plug the iPad into the line-in channel. This is a great unit. I had no previous experience with LD systems, but I'm very impressed with the build quality and sound quality.

"Solid unit...." submitted October 17, 2019

By Christopher C. in Danville, NH
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 44 years. Yes the big band days are gone, soley acoustic now, but play out every weekend.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Modern Country, Pop, Folk
Overall: Bought this last year and been using it for practice during the week and gigging every weekend. My wife and I are an acoustic duo, so 1 guitar which i plug right into the back of this thing, and we use a small mixer for the vocals, with 2 short length cords in the back also. It has worked flawless over the year from playing for 2 people all the way to 150 people. We have used it in and outside and always crystal clear and plenty of volume with minimal or no feedback. I looked around alot and researched all of them before we settled on this one. Bought it and never looked back. Gone are our Ev 12" powered speakers and poles. One solid nice little unit that fits in a corner perfectly. Very Very happy with LD, if your on the fence about which one to buy, I can tell you from our professional experience that this unit Rocks

"More than Enough" submitted March 1, 2020

By FREDERICK C. in SICKLERVILLE, NJ
Musical Background: AS A SEASONED KEYBOARDIST OF 40 PLUS YEARS
Music Style: SMOOTH JAZZ AND CONTEMPORARY GOSPEL/PRAISE AND WORSHIP.....
Overall: Beyond what my expectations were...after reading reviews and researching the Maui 11 G2...I took the dive, I was comparing this with the Bose compact...I had heard the Bose at my local music store, but could not find a local store with the Maui 11 G2...so after much research I went with my gut and purchased this magnificent piece of amplification...I have teamed it with my Mackie Mixer and the possibilities just went off the chart...I can custom the sound to melodic euphoria...my keys and vocals sound crystal clear with the right amount of highs, lows and as much bass that you could possible need, except if your a DJ...If your like me looking for that perfect blend with plenty of power look no further...LD Systems is a name that is building an outstanding name in the Sound Industry...I am totally satisfied with what I'm able to achieve in my performances...Kudos to LD Systems and to zZounds for offering such a quality product in their arsenal of products...

"Wow is the only thing to say!!!" submitted December 23, 2017

By Michael M. in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years as a producer, writer, artist multi instrumentalist.
Music Style: Rock, blues, country
Overall: Solid as a rock. Incredible tone. Easy assembly and disassembly. Perfect!!!

When you call, mention priority code 20H-CTDV. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: