Korg Pa3X Le Arranger Workstation KeysThe Korg Pa3X Le Performance Arranger has a huge collection of onboard sounds, and provides a generous 192MB of space for either your own samples, or widely available add-ons. With over 410 built-in styles (and room for 1,200 in total), you can cover almost any musical style imaginable. The Pa3X Le's impressive feature set includes a TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, a dual MP3 player & recorder, a powerful Dual Crossfade Sequencer, and much more. Use the video output to display lyrics or score on an external monitor, making it perfect for karaoke or band leading. On stage, the Pa3X Le provides a professional look with a sturdy black aluminum case with wooden side panels.
The New Pa3X Le For over 20 years, KORG's arranger keyboards have been used by hundreds of thousands of international music professionals. The Pa3X Le honors this rich history with powerful technology and ideas from musicians around the world. The result is a combination of unbeatable sound quality and features, with a user-friendly design.
Feel the keyboardThe naturally responsive 76-note semi-weighted keyboard features velocity sensitivity and aftertouch, and is designed for musicians of all levels, from hobbyists to demanding professionals.
Slim, powerful and easy to useThe main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically and intuitively positioned, to facilitate a natural performance. The large color TouchView display includes detailed icons and objects and is easier than ever to read. So that musicians of all levels can make great music quickly, there are two interface modes: Easy and Expert. The Easy mode shows only the most important controls while keeping a clean and straightforward look, useful for beginners or for playing live. In Expert mode, you have full editing control, and are presented with more options at once. When you do not remember where a file, a song or a style was saved, just use the Search function and let the Pa3X Le find it for you.
For those looking for an all-in-one solution, the optional PaAS speaker system provides ample power with its bi-amplification and pristine sound quality through 5 speakers. The installation process is very simple: Just position the speaker in place and it's done. No additional power or audio cables are needed.
Sound quality at its bestBased on KORG's sophisticated sound engine, the Pa3X Le provides over 1,100 outstanding sounds, including a stereo grand piano (with string and damper resonance) and electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 stage piano. There is also Digital Drawbar organ emulation, which includes leakage and key on/off sounds for a natural performance. Our RX (Real eXperience) Technology and the DNC (Defined Nuance Control) allow the player to reproduce subtle nuances and articulations, creating ultra-realistic instrument performances. For example, the joystick and assignable switches can introduce the growl of a passionately-played saxophone, breath elements found in trumpet, clarinet and harmonica, and the added characteristics that give authenticity to the pizzicato and bowed sounds of a rich string section. More than 90 authentic drum kits (including Ambient Drums) give life to any rhythmic texture, with a Drum Family Easy Editing feature that gives total control over volume, pitch, EQ, and more. The additional 192MB of user memory means new sounds can be added quickly and easily. The Pa3X Le can load/import Korg, WAV, AIFF, and SoundFont formats, and can export files in WAV or AIFF formats. You can also create your own sampling session by taking advantage of the complete sample recording and editing features.
Do it with StyleThe Pa3X Le comes with over 410 Styles, each one a fully-realized musical environment dedicated to creating a particular musical style. Each Style features 4 Fill Ins + Break patterns, one for each variation. KORG's international sound team has created many new Styles for the Pa3X Le, and many of our revered and well-known Styles have been improved with new sounds and mixing. The Pa3X Le has 1,200 total locations for saving Styles and settings. The Guitar Mode 2 feature has been improved, making the style guitar tracks more authentic than ever. The convenient Chord Sequencer function records your chord progressions on-the-fly in Style Play mode, which is useful not only for practice, but for freeing up a hand while performing live.
Studio quality-effectsKORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa3X Le includes the best of the KORG effects library. Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect processors can be used at once. 125 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage pedal simulations, professional mastering tools, and more. In addition, each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls, and a custom track EQ can be memorized in Song Play mode. This will adapt the sound to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the right EQ, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent songs. A limiter and a final 4 band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Pa3X Le. Everything can be processed by this powerful and musically refined EQ, easily adapting the sound to your musical taste or correcting a problematic live scenario.
TC Helicon Voice ProcessorKORG's long term cooperation with the world leader in vocal harmonies, TC Helicon, continues in the Pa3X Le. The TC Helicon Voice Processor ensures that your vocals have the highest possible sound quality. Up to 3 realistic voices are available and can be controlled by the keyboard, or by MIDI events. There are 4 other effect blocks available, including Reverb, Delay, EQ and Dynamics. To ensure professional vocal performance, 2 knobs and 3 buttons controlling the most important vocal functions have been added to the top panel within easy reach.
Player/SequencerKORG's XDS Dual Sequencer supports the "MP3+G" (also known as MP3+Graphics) format, in addition to the most popular lyric formats. This new feature allows MP3 files to play with lyrics and graphics that can be displayed on both the built-in display and on an external monitor. There is also a Marker Function, allowing direct jumps to a given position in the song. Two different MP3 or MIDI files can be played simultaneously and both MIDI and MP3 files can be transposed, sped up or slowed down. The Vocal Remover allows vocals to be removed from MP3 files using a center-channel cancellation function. The 16-track sequencer allows sophisticated levels of sequencing, and also provides quick and easy song creation using the Backing Sequence function.
The Pa3X Le can record your entire performance: You can play back a song, play the keyboard, and sing along, and everything will be recorded in MP3 format and stored on an external USB device or in the internal memory. A sophisticated Score Viewer can display clear and plain traditional musical notation with notes or chords, together with lyrics and chord abbreviations. Chord names can also be seen in both English and Italian. For those learning music, we've also added a function to show note names next to each note.
The SongBookParticularly helpful for live use, the SongBook is a fully programmable and easily searchable Music Database. Each entry contains all the settings required to play a particular song. The SongBook can use styles, MIDI files or MP3s and immediately recall settings such as song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy edit, 4 STS*, TC Helicon presets, master transpose and more. Everything needed to play your song back perfectly is in the SongBook, a useful musical feature that is unique to KORG. With the SongBook Editor you can easily view, create and edit your KORG Pa Series SongBook entries and custom lists using a Windows based computer.
Features:- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound
- Massive internal ROM - plus up to 192 MB of user PCM data - provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulation levels (DNC - Defined Nuance Control)
- 76 key semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Slim, aluminum cabinet and wooden side panel
- Creating your own sampling session by taking advantage of the complete sample recording and editing features.
- Big TouchView 7" TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- Improved Style and Performance selection; over 410 factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 provides even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
- TC Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 4 dedicated effects
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM songs
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists. Filtering and ordering options.
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (
- SoundFont format import function
- Mass Storage with Micro SD
- Optional PaAS speaker system bar with easy connections
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Korg products.
- Keyboard: 76 key (E1 - G7) semi-weighted, velocity sensitive and after touch are supported
- System: Upgradeable Operating System, RX (Real eXperience), DNC (Defined Nuance Control), Multitasking, Load while play feature
- Tone Generator: KORG EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator, Filters with Resonance, Three band EQ for each track
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
- Effects: Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems, 125 Master Effect types + 2 Global Effects
- Voice Processor Technology by TC Helicon with 4 Effects: Three-part Harmonizer, Reverb, Delay, Compressor, EQ Sounds / Drum Kits:
- More than 1100, including Stereo Piano and GM/GS improved sound compatibility; more than 90 Drum Kits including Ambient Drum Kits
- User area: 512 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Defined Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Digital Drawbars: 9 Footages
- Full Sounds/Drumkits editing capability
- User PCM RAM Memory: 192 MB
- Sampling Format Compatibility: Load/Import of KORG, Wav, AIFF and SoundFont, Export of Wav and AIFF, Full Edit, Time Slice, Sampling feature.Styles:
- More than 410 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads and one Style Setting per Style
- Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode
- Chord Sequencer: Real-time Style Chord Sequencer Recorder in Style Play mode
- Performance / STS: Performance: 320 Realtime locations, "My Setting" special Performance, STS: Memorize Realtime tracks settings, up to 4 x 1200 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entriesSong Play:
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player (Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G)
- 2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- X-Fader Balance control
- Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor
- Jukebox functionMP3 Player / Recorder:
- Double MP3 Player and MP3 Recorder
- Real Time Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)
- Tempo change (+/-30%)
- Vocal Remover
- Record MP3 files including Styles, SMF, Real Time Tracks, Pads, Microphone and EffectsSequencer:
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer
- 16 tracks; Up to 200,000 events
- SMF native formatSongBook:
Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes, User-definable custom lists, Filtering and Ordering optionsCompatibility:
- "i-Series" models: Styles
- "Pa-series" models: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- Multi Pad: 4 Assignable Pads + Stop Button - Pad Record function
- Control Inputs: Damper pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal), Assignable pedal/switchMic/Line Inputs:
- Right/Mono Mic Input, Unbalanced with "Gain control"
- Left/Right Line Input, UnbalancedOutputs:
- Audio Output: Left/Right, Unbalanced
- Headphone Output x 1(Front panel)
- Video Out x 1, RCA typeMIDI:
- IN, OUT; standard MIDI connectors
- USB to MIDI using the USB Device port
- 8 user definable MIDI SetupsUSB:
- USB-MIDI and Mass Storage Interface
- Type A (to Device) x 1 (Front)
- Type B (to Host) x 1
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 631-390-6800