Korg C1 Air Digital Piano
The C1 is a truly exceptional digital piano. With KORG's unique history of musical instrument design and audio technology, the C1 offers levels of playability and versatility that will exceed the expectations of the most demanding pianist. From the very first note, the depth and clarity of sound that the C1 delivers from its compact, slim-line cabinet will astound both player and audience alike. The precisely-engineered keyboard provides a feel and response that has been designed to help the student develop a sound playing technique while responding fully to the demands of the more advanced player.
First and foremost, the KORG C1 is a superb piano, both as an exciting alternative to an acoustic instrument or in locations where a traditional instrument could not be used. It never needs tuning and can be used with headphones to avoid disturbing others.
Furthermore, a variety of additional features will inspire new levels of creativity in players of all abilities and enhance their enjoyment of music, including 30 superbly realistic instrument sounds, Bluetooth audio streaming and on-board recording. Designed and manufactured in Japan, the KORG C1 redefines the digital piano.
RH3 keyboard provides a great-feeling playing experience
The C1 features the real weighted hammer action 3 (RH3) keyboard that accurately simulates the playing experience of a grand piano, with a heavier playing feel in the lower register that becomes lighter as you move up the keyboard. It is extremely responsive, even when notes are repeated quickly, while the performer's expressive dynamics are faithfully interpreted even in the most complex passages. Key touch control is also provided, with a choice of five levels of sensitivity (light, normal, heavy, stable, fixed) to specify how your playing dynamics are reflected by the sound produced.
Sophisticated and elegant design
While paying homage to the acoustic piano's traditional form, a new design philosophy elevates the C1 above the bland, rectangular appearance of many digital pianos. The contemporary design features linear legs which accentuate the overall styling of the instrument and, at only 26 cm (10.24")* in depth, the C1 can be placed virtually anywhere. Keeping safety in mind, the cover uses a soft landing mechanism to ensure that it closes gently. The C1 is available in a black, white or brown wood finish to match the decor of your room. (*Excluding the anti-tip hardware)
Tradition and technology in harmony create a concert grand piano virtually anywhere
The sound of a piano changes significantly depending on how it is played. In order to provide this high level of expressive power from a digital piano, two concert grand pianos were selected by professional pianists, regulated and tuned by master technicians and sampled by KORG engineers. This complex process enables the C1 to simulate the experience of playing either a German grand or a Japanese grand, and were chosen to reflect a broad musical spectrum providing faithful recreations of dark, subtle and intense classical music through to bright and powerful jazz and pop music. The C1 gives you natural and satisfying grand piano performance at home, on stage or in the studio.
- A choice of acoustic piano sounds
- Digital recreation of true grand piano resonance
- RH3 keyboard accurately simulates acoustic piano touch and response
- Thirty high-quality voices
- Newly developed amplification and speaker system
- Contemporary design cabinet available in 3 color options
- Bluetooth audio playback (C1 Air only)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Korg products.
- Color Variations: Black (C1-BK), White (C1-WH), Brown (C1-BR, wood finish)
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0-C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch Curve Selection: Five types
- Pitch: Transpose, Master tuning
- Temperament: Three types
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 30 sounds (10 x 3 banks)
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Recorder: 2 parts*, Maximum 14,000 notes (approx. 100k bytes)
*: It is not available to change the sound per part.
- Demo songs: 50 (Sound demo songs: 10, Piano songs: 40)
- Metronome: Tempo, beat, sounds, level
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto
*: Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: LINE OUT, MIDI (IN, OUT), USB, Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC 24V
- Controls: Power, VOLUME, PIANO SONG, TRANSPOSE, FUNCTION, TOUCH, BRILLIANCE, REVERB, CHORUS, BANK, SOUNDS X 10, DISPLAY, +, -, METRONOME, PLAY/PAUSE, STOP, REC, PART1, PART2
- Wireless method (C1 Air only): Bluetooth (A2DP Sink)
- Speakers: 10 cm (3.94") x 2
- Output Power: 25 W x 2
- Power Supply: DC 24 V
- Power Consumption: 18 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1346 mm x 347 mm x 770 mm/52.99" x 13.66" x 30.31"
1346 mm x 347 mm x 926 mm/ 52.99" x 13.66" x 36.46" (with key cover opened)
- Weight: 35 kg/77.16 lbs. (including stand)
- Included Items: AC adapter, dedicated stand
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):