Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix
K-Mix is an unbreakable, 8-in/10-out audio interface and programmable mixer. K-Mix features 2 ultra-accurate, high-efficiency low noise uPre preamps, and a precision opto-tactile control surface that was designed from the ground up for an unprecedented level of control. They've made super clean audio more accessible, so you can focus on the music.
K-Mix is a go-anywhere, fully-programmable, audio multi-tool that can meet all your needs as an artist, whether you're in the studio or on the road. With no moving parts, K-Mix can be transported in a backpack without the fear of snapping off a fader or knob, while still giving you unrivaled audio quality, mixer functionality, and control.
CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OS ONLY
- K-Mix: The next generation audio interface and programmable mixer for studio and stage.
- AUDIO INTERFACE: K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with uPre preamps for superb quality audio recording in the studio or on the stage.
- PROGRAMMABLE MIXER: K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer.
- CONTROL SURFACE: K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Keith McMillen Instruments products.
- Input Channels: 8 Balanced Inputs, Signals up to +28dBu
- Output Channels: 10 Outputs (8 balanced)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit AKM Converters
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks: XLR Mic/Line Inputs (balanced), Hi-Z Inst/Line 1/4" TRS Inputs (balanced)
- 6 1/4" TRS Connectors (line level, balanced)
- Analog Outputs: 8 1/4" TRS Connectors (balanced)
- Digital: 1 Micro-USB (Audio I/O, MIDI I/O, Power), 1 Mini-USB (MIDI I/O via KMI Expander, Power)
- 8 channel faders (75mm)
- 12 LED indicators per channel fader
- 1 master fader with 24 LEDs
- MIDI position CC output on all faders
- 4 rotary controls (360*)
- 16 LEDs per rotary
- MIDI position CC output on all rotaries
- 9 Channel Select Buttons
- 4 Bank Select Buttons
- 17 Function Buttons
- MIDI note output on all buttons
- 2 ultra-low-noise uPre mic pres
- Phantom Power: +48V phantom power
- Gain: +60db additional gain
THD + Noise:
- -107.6 dBu @ 0dB gain, 20Hz-20kHz (unweighted)
- -120.5 dBu @ 0dB gain, 20Hz-20kHz (A weighted)
- EIN: -121.5 dBu, 150ohms @ 20Hz-20kHz, max gain (unweighted)
- +/- 0.13dB @ 20Hz-20kHz (44.1kHz)
- +/- 0.56dB @ 20Hz-40kHz (96kHz)
- Equalization: 3-band semi-parametric EQ, +/-18dB cut/boost
- Compressor: Compressor/Limiter on each channel, Adjustable threshold, attack, release, and makeup gain
- Gate: Noise gate on each channel, Adjustable threshold, attack, release, and gain reduction
- Reverb: Master reverb with individual sends per channel
- Surround: Quadraphonic, 5.1, 7.1, and Octophonic surround output, Each channel assignable to one of four surround panners
For support or warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer: