Kawai ES110 Digital Stage Piano
Kawai has been crafting musical instruments for 90 years, maintaining traditional processes while embracing the very latest technical innovation. These decades of experience afford our engineers a wealth of knowledge from which to create stunning digital instruments, in a quest to perfect the art of the piano.
The ES110 is the latest addition to Kawai's highly respected series of portable digital pianos, combining our class-leading authentic keyboard action and piano sound technologies within a lightweight, affordable package. Featuring 88 grade-weighted keys, the ES110 keyboard responds just like a real grand piano, and is therefore an ideal choice for beginners seeking a starter instrument on which to learn. However, its realistic, acoustic-like touch will also appeal to more experienced players looking for a second piano for after-hours practice, or to simply enjoy a little music away from home. Yet, regardless of playing ability, the ES110's rich piano sounds are guaranteed to inspire and impress, with industry-leading 88-key sampling, advanced resonance effects, and Kawai's unique Harmonic Imaging technology delivering a realistic and highly enjoyable musical experience.
Moreover, the impressive ES110 also offers a variety of useful features to complement its authentic keyboard touch and rich grand piano sounds. The built-in lesson function, with adjustable metronome and song recorder, is an invaluable tool for aspiring pianists, while additional instrument voices, Dual and Split playing modes, and 100 drum rhythms allow players of all levels to indulge their creative spirit. Live players will appreciate dedicated Line Out jacks for sound reinforcement, while integrated Bluetooth and standard MIDI ports ensure flexibility when connecting with smart devices, computers and other instruments.
Available in stylish black or elegant white finishes, the compact ES110 is suitable for the lounge, bedroom, or stage. And at just 12 kilograms (26.5 lbs.), this portable instrument is light enough to be carried around the home, school, or place of worship with comfortable ease. The new ES110: an excellent introduction to Kawai's portable digital piano line-up at an attractive price.
- Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology
- 88-Key Piano Sampling
- Responsive Hammer Compact Action, 88 Weighted Keys
- 19 Sounds, Including 8 Exceptional Piano Sounds
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Dual and Split Keyboard Modes
- 192-Note Polyphony
- Built-in Alfred Piano Lessons
- Damper Pedal with Half-Dampering
- Built-in Stereo Speaker System
- Black and White Finishes with Optional Matching Stand and Pedal Assembly
Note: Stand and 3-Pedal Assembly not included:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Kawai products.
- Reverb: Room,Small Hall, Concert Hall
- Settings: Touch Curve, Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, Fall-back Noise, Temperament, Temperament Key, Effect On/Off
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8 (Volume/Tempo adjustable)
- Rhythm: 100 Drum Rhythms
- Demo Songs: 12 Sound Demo Songs
- Lesson Function: Alfred's Basic Piano 1A /1B, Burgmueller 25 (Opus 100) lesson songs
- Other Functions: Transpose, Tuning, Split Balance, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi-timbral Mode, Speaker EQ, Speakers On/Off, Auto Power Off, Bluetooth MIDI, Startup Setting, Factory Reset
- MIDI Functions: Transmit MIDI Program Change, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral Mode, Bluetooth MIDI
- Jacks: MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE OUT (L/MONO), Damper (for F-10H), Headphone x 2
- Finishes: Black and White
- Included Acc.: Music Rack, F-10H Damper Pedal (with half-pedal support), Music Rest, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Options: ES Bag (soft case w/casters), HML-1 Stand, F-350 Pedals
- Speaker System Size: 12 cm x 2, Output
- Power: 7 W x 2
- Power Consumption: 9 W
- Dimensions: 1312 (W) x 286 (D) x 148 (H) mm / 51 2/3" (W) x 11 1/3" (D) x 5 3/4" (H)
- Weight: 12.0 kg / 26 1/2 lbs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):