map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20K-QZFB

Rating and Reviews: Kawai ES110 Digital Piano

Advanced resonance effects and 88 grade-weighted keys contribute to the realism of the Kawai ES110, a portable stage piano that's also perfect for practice.

"An AWESOME Digital Piano" submitted November 4, 2018

By Don H. in Phoenix, AZ
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Pop, classical, jazz, Christian, country
Overall: My first real digital piano with weighted keys. Even though I’m a beginner, I spent months looking, researching and watching reviews to find the perfect digital piano for a beginner. It wasn’t until I was able to play all three of the ones I liked that I decided on the Kawaii ES110. The touch and feel of the keys along with what I consider the best piano sound is what sealed the deal for me. Honestly, I would have liked the ES8 better but did not want to spend that kind of money since I’m a beginner. But for the record, the ES8 is PHENOMENAL!!! The ES110 has 8 wonderful piano sounds. I was not really concerned about having tons of sounds but wanted good quality piano sounds. I feel like Kawaii’s piano sounds are the best. The feel and key action are really good too. A little bouncy but not too much. I think the feel of the keys helps me play better. Honestly, they are a little noisy at first especially when the sound is off. I feel like the more I play, the less I notice any key action noise but instead notice how good the piano sound is and how good it feels to play. The keys have more of a matte finish but look and feel fine. The speakers sound great. They are on the back bottom of the unit but carry plenty of good clear sound IMO. I mostly use headphones and a set of Bose shelf speakers. It sounds good with the onboard speakers but you will really enjoy the amazing piano sounds on this board with good quality headphones or speakers. Also, the pedal that comes with this is really nice. Not small and cheap. I think I’ll have this board for a couple of years while I get better at playing then upgrade to the new improved ES8 which I’m sure will be updated by then. I think Yamaha and Roland all make good digital pianos in this price range but in my opinion, for the money, you cannot beat the Kawai. This board is very light weight especially if you want to gig. It’s only 26lbs and is so easy to move. Also, kawaii does have 2 dedicated apps that you can download and use to control this digital piano with. The wireless Bluetooth on this board works really good especially with music software such as GarageBand. The apps are only iOS friendly. One of the apps I have on my iPhone and you can change your sounds on the keyboard using the app and also configure your dual and split sound options. The other app is only iPad friendly and it allows you to customize the different characteristics of the sounds. You can use any music app or software with this board that supports wireless Bluetooth. Overall, I don’t think you can beat the ES110 for anything $700 or under.

"You Are Not Going To Do Better In This Price Range" submitted July 4, 2019

By LS A. in San Francisco, CA
Musical Background: Professional, I played my first gig for pay in 1968
Music Style: First: Soul & R&B in Memphis TN, then Jazz & Gospel in Boston, then Jazz / Pop / Christian in Atlanta, now Jazz / Pop in Califor
Overall: FACTS: I have owned digital pianos since 1986, I have owned six Yamaha models, one Roland model and one Privia model. For many years I was a resolute, die-hard Yamaha fan. I researched this latest buy for months. OPINIONS: Yamahas and Privias are good for work with bands because their sound is generally sharper / more biting. Yamahas can be made to sound reasonably full for solo work with EQ. Rolands sound fantastic, unless you want it to actually sound like a real piano. The two strengths of this Kawai model: (1) when played alone, it sounds like there is a real piano in the room; (2) the action is by far the best you are going to find for under $1200. I have been a skeptic for 23 years, and for the first time I can say that the action on this board is better than the action on some real acoustic pianos that I have used. (I said "some") So if those are the two strengths, just what the --- are you looking for anyway? OBSERVATION: You know how sometimes after buying some equipment, you still look at ads for other instruments? I stopped looking, cold, after getting this board.

"Superb" submitted September 20, 2017

By Lee B. in Warren, VT
Musical Background: Piano, guitar. Intermediate
Music Style: Rock, classical.
Overall: Exceeded my expectations. Fantastic sound. Bright and crisp as with acoustic Kawai Pianos. Action is fantastic. The best in class by far.

"Kawai es110 digital piano" submitted November 20, 2019

By LOUIS P. in FAIRFIELD, OH
Musical Background: Novice home player 15 years
Music Style: Jazz blues
Overall: First, I love it. I chose the white just to be different. Gorgeous. From the first few notes and chords I played the quality of this piano startled me. Beautiful. The hammer action and feel is immaculately designed. The tone is way WOW good. For my purposes, as an amateur who thinks there are no wrong notes on a piano and that I was a born prodigy, I 'm only addressing piano tones and action. I relied solely on the web to make my decision. There were 3 other choices: rockin Roland fp30, Yamaha p125 (it had a worried tone) Casio pxs1000 (where's the buttons?) YouTube had vast numbers of head to head comparisons. I don't think I could've gone wrong with any of the choices. YOU MUST GET WHAT YOU WANT! Don't compromise. Note that these 4 pianos use piano keys as function switches, and learning note location for dweebs like me is a necessity. The Kawai offers 2 options for some of its functions. As an example the piano button toggles through all piano tones. Or you can use the piano button in conjunction with the key/switching. I don't see how anybody could go wrong with this piano. In it's range it's a strong contender for best at its price. For pure piano tone , action , and sound quality, this instrument does more things very well and absolutely nothing badly.

When you call, mention priority code 20K-QZFB. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: