When you call, mention priority code 203-1Y2C

Rating and Reviews: Kawai ES110 Digital Piano

Advanced resonance effects and 88 grade-weighted keys contribute to the realism of the Kawai ES110, a portable stage piano that's also perfect for practice.

"Superb" submitted September 20, 2017

By Lee B in Warren, VT
Musical Background: Piano, guitar. Intermediate
Music Style: Rock, classical.
Overall: Exceeded my expectations. Fantastic sound. Bright and crisp as with acoustic Kawai Pianos. Action is fantastic. The best in class by far.

"An AWESOME Digital Piano" submitted November 4, 2018

By Don H in Phoenix, AZ
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Pop, classical, jazz, Christian, country
Overall: My first real digital piano with weighted keys. Even though I’m a beginner, I spent months looking, researching and watching reviews to find the perfect digital piano for a beginner. It wasn’t until I was able to play all three of the ones I liked that I decided on the Kawaii ES110. The touch and feel of the keys along with what I consider the best piano sound is what sealed the deal for me. Honestly, I would have liked the ES8 better but did not want to spend that kind of money since I’m a beginner. But for the record, the ES8 is PHENOMENAL!!! The ES110 has 8 wonderful piano sounds. I was not really concerned about having tons of sounds but wanted good quality piano sounds. I feel like Kawaii’s piano sounds are the best. The feel and key action are really good too. A little bouncy but not too much. I think the feel of the keys helps me play better. Honestly, they are a little noisy at first especially when the sound is off. I feel like the more I play, the less I notice any key action noise but instead notice how good the piano sound is and how good it feels to play. The keys have more of a matte finish but look and feel fine. The speakers sound great. They are on the back bottom of the unit but carry plenty of good clear sound IMO. I mostly use headphones and a set of Bose shelf speakers. It sounds good with the onboard speakers but you will really enjoy the amazing piano sounds on this board with good quality headphones or speakers. Also, the pedal that comes with this is really nice. Not small and cheap. I think I’ll have this board for a couple of years while I get better at playing then upgrade to the new improved ES8 which I’m sure will be updated by then. I think Yamaha and Roland all make good digital pianos in this price range but in my opinion, for the money, you cannot beat the Kawai. This board is very light weight especially if you want to gig. It’s only 26lbs and is so easy to move. Also, kawaii does have 2 dedicated apps that you can download and use to control this digital piano with. The wireless Bluetooth on this board works really good especially with music software such as GarageBand. The apps are only iOS friendly. One of the apps I have on my iPhone and you can change your sounds on the keyboard using the app and also configure your dual and split sound options. The other app is only iPad friendly and it allows you to customize the different characteristics of the sounds. You can use any music app or software with this board that supports wireless Bluetooth. Overall, I don’t think you can beat the ES110 for anything $700 or under.

When you call, mention priority code 203-1Y2C. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST