Jackson Pro Monarkh SC Electric Guitar
Brimming with technology and style, the Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC Ash is an amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no-compromise performer. Enjoy unparalleled consistency and tonal variety at any volume level, from the quietest whisper to a mighty roar, while experiencing the bleeding edge of modern guitar craftsmanship and construction.
The Pro Monarkh SC features a 24.75" scale length, mahogany body with an arched maple cap and ash top, and a speedy one-piece set maple neck with a scarf joint and pair of graphite reinforcement rods, providing stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Enjoy Jackson’s familiar effortless playing feel with a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard featuring 22 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays.
The modern-day metal guitarist requires tonal versatility and super clarity to keep up with the rapid twists and turns of modern metal. A classic Seymour Duncan humbucking combo delivers all that and more, with a JB bridge pickup for heavy riffage and a ’59 neck pickup for creamy leads. The Jackson compensated and fully adjustable TOM-style bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, while the anchored tailpiece and die-cast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
Cloaked in classic Jackson style, the Pro Monarkh SC Ash is available in Charcoal Ash and features black hardware and black binding around the body, neck and 3x3 AT-1 headstock.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Model Name: Pro Series Monarkh SC Ash, Ebony Fingerboard, Charcoal Ash
- Model #: 2916902574
- Series: Pro Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Charcoal Ash
- Body: Mahogany with Arched Maple Top
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Monarkh
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Ghostfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson Radius Compensated TOM-Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):