Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SCG
Brimming with technology and style, the Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SCG Gold Member is an amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no-compromise performer. Enjoy unparalleled consistency and tonal variety at any volume level, from the quietest whisper to a mighty roar, while experiencing the bleeding edge of modern guitar craftsmanship and construction.
The Pro SCG features a 24.75" scale length, single-cutaway mahogany body with arched maple top and a speedy one-piece mahogany set-neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods, providing stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Enjoy Jackson's familiar effortless playing feel with a 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard featuring 22 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays.
The modern-day metal guitarist requires tonal versatility and super clarity to keep up with the rapid twists and turns of modern metal. A classic Seymour Duncan humbucking combo (JB/'59) delivers all that and more, from heavy riffage to creamy leads. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, while the anchored tailpiece and die-cast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
Boasting majestic Jackson style, the Pro SCG is available in a stunning Gold Member finish with a matching 3x3 AT-1 headstock that is elegantly topped off with white body, neck and headstock binding, a black switch tip and chrome hardware.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Model Name: Pro Series Monarkh SCG, Ebony Fingerboard, Gold Member
- Model #: 2916900500
- Series: Pro Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Gold Member
- Body: Mahogany with Arched Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Monarkh
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Ghostfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson TOM-Style Adjustable with Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):