Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X Zebrawood
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of modern players. The Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X Zebrawood is another bold step in the world of high-tech guitars.
A stylishly contoured poplar body with zebrawood top is combined with pure Jackson neck-through-body construction, ensuring ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite reinforcement rods run through the one-piece maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
A machine designed to unleash your musical beast, the SL3X features a select power trio of Duncan Designed pickups; two high-output HR-101 Hot Rails single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a powerful HB-103 humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonic response and highly dynamic responsiveness. Single volume and tone controls along with a five-way blade switch control the formidable pickups’ output, making their power yours to command.
The Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb.
Available in an understated yet elegant Natural finish, the X Series Soloist SL3X bears Jackson’s traditional appointments—gold hardware, knurled dome control knobs, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays and the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock. Engineered for the 21st century musician, the SL3X Zebrawood melds classic style with modern materials and construction for this precision music machine.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Model Name: X Series Soloist SL3X Zebrawood, Laurel Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #: 2916342557
- Series: X Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Natural
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-103
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):