Rhoads Goes Pro With This Shred-Ready Metal Machine
Continuing Jackson's legacy of inspiring guitar shredders across the world, the high-tech Rhoads RR3 has landed. The latest evolution of a classic instrument designed for technical guitar playing, the Rhoads RR3 melds versatile tone with classic rock style and innovative technology for a purebred machine that proudly exhibits Jackson's deep-running bloodline.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan(R) pickups drives this guitar's versatile sound--a crisp JB(TM) TB4 humbucking bridge pickup and warm '59(TM) SH1N humbucking neck pickup combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. The ultra-fast one-piece maple neck bears a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity, remaining true for unbeatable performance.
The 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing--more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. The sensitive Floyd Rose(R) FRT-O3000 recessed double-locking tremolo adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger while working in concert with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut for rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
Instantly recognizable from the front row or the nosebleed seats, Jackson's hallmark styles have spawned many imitators, but none comes close to the original metal machines we create. From the gold hardware to the unique inlays, pointed 6-In-Line headstock and unique body designs, stylishly cool aesthetics has been one of our calling cards for decades. Forged in the pit and engineered for fiery playing, the Pro Rhoads RR3 is the ideal instrument for players who aren't afraid to turn up and cut loose on their guitars.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Model Name: Pro Series Rhoads RR3, Ebony Fingerboard
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Classic Rhoads - .790" at 3rd Fret, .850" at 12th Fret
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose(R) Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Headstock: Jackson(R) Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan(R) JB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan(R) '59 Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose(R) FRT-03000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson(R) Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):