Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3 Guitar
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3 model provides the ultimate shred experience. Now, Jackson introduces an alternate take on this classic shape, featuring the same great appointments with all-new pickups.
Built with an HSS pickup configuration, the Pro Series Dinky DK3 is a metal monster. The JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup outputs revved up warm and aggressive harmonics, balanced with the perfect mix of sustain and distortion, and is the ideal complement to the all-new Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle and neck pickups, which add sparkly tones and glassy cleans for a versatile sound that can take you from blues to metal. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a recessed Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge provides incredible sustain.
Other top-of-the-line features include an ash body, one-piece bolt-on maple neck (hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish) with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods, a 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust.
This Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3 is available in a Natural Ash satin finish with all-black hardware and a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Model Number: 2914107557
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Natural
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt Recessed Screws
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Offset dots
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Pos. 1. bridge only, Pos. 2 bridge inner coil and middle pickup, Pos. 3 neck pickup and bridge inner coil, Pos. 4 middle pickup and bridge outer coil, Pos. 5 neck pickup only
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):