IK Multimedia iKlip Grip Phone Stand
iKlip Grip is the multifunctional video stand with Bluetooth shutter for smartphones, compact video cameras, audio field recorders and more. iKlip Grip is 4 accessories in one: desktop tripod, grip handler, monopod and tripod adapter, that can securely hold any smartphone with or without a case with screen sizes from 3.5" to 6", and features also a standard mounting system for connecting small mobile video cameras like GoPro(R), compact digital cameras and stand-mount audio field recorders.
The secret to iKlip Grip lies in its ingenious expandable and secure holding bracket that allows you to precisely position any smartphone at any angle for capturing photos, video and audio. iKlip Grip features an expandable spring-loaded soft-touch rubber bracket that provides secure superior holding power. Repositioning of a smartphone is as simple as expanding the brackets to release the phone, then re-securing it. The iKlip Grip holding bracket features standard 1/4"-20 tripod screw threads so it can be mounted to any standard tripod as a mobile device adapter.
There are lots of things not called "selfies" that... well, just feel good in your hand. Puppies, girlfriends, a '59 Les Paul, a '52 Tele... and of course, the iKlip Grip. Its ergonomic (a fancy name for "designed to actually fit in your hand") design is pretty darn easy to hold all night. And while the base for iKlip Grip serves as a sturdy, steady handle when you're at a concert or trying to grab the perfect shot of the band for your facebook feed, it also transforms itself (with a little help from you) into a compact tabletop tripod you can position on any relatively level surface for ultra-steady media gathering. Flip the legs out and bam! You've got yourself a nice tabletop tripod for your phone or camera.
"But I have a telescoping detachable tube and a pivoting ball joint... Wait, where are you going?" Throw that one out there at the club and you're likely to get slapped. While not a good pickup line, it's a fabulous feature for a handheld monopod and a desktop tripod. The iKlip Grip truly has a "telescoping detachable tube" that extends your reach by a full 17.5" so positioning your camera, phone or recorder in the right spot is even easier. Plus, iKlip Grip has a pivoting ball-joint attachment point that provides a full 90* angle adjustment plus 360* rotation capabilities of the device. This allows the user to get just the right angle and position for that perfect shot.
- 4-in-1 video stand: handle, tripod, monopod, tripod adapter
- Includes remote Bluetooth shutter
- Adjustable angle
- Extends up to 50cm / 19.7"
- Standard 1/4" UNC threaded ball mount
- Works with smartphones with screens from 3.5" to 6" with case on
- Works with digital cameras and small video cameras like GoPro
- Works with handheld audio field recorders
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Material: Thermoplastic / Aluminum
- Maximum weight applicable: 1kg / 2.2lb
- Includes: iKlip Grip bracket / tripod adapter, iKlip Grip handler / tripod, iKlip Grip extender, Remote Bluetooth shutter, Lanyard
- Holding bracket width: 54mm (min) - 91mm (max) / 2.13" (min) - 3.58" (max)
- Extendable pole length: 45cm / 17.5" (max)
- Tripod/handler + bracket weight: 100gr / 3.52oz
- Extendable pole weight: 60gr / 2.11oz
- Compatible: with any iPhone, iPod touch and Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5" to 6" with case on. Works with Digital Cameras, Field Recorders and devices compatible with standard 1/4" UNC thread.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):