Mix faster and more confidently than ever! IK Multimedia's ARC System 3 combines an ultra-accurate measurement microphone, analysis software and correction plug-in to improve the accuracy of your monitoring in any room.
With faster, easier calibration, breathtaking new correction algorithm and useful new GUI, ARC 3 lets you create audio that translates to any system effortlessly.
Get a quick look at ARC 3's features:
How does ARC 3's room correction work? Find out in this video:
See how to analyze your space with this tutorial:
Learn how to use the ARC 3 correction plug-in in your DAW:
Trust what you hear:
Walls and furniture reflect and absorb sound, affecting what you hear and causing your mix to fall apart in other spaces.
ARC System detects these issues, measuring the sound of your room and generating a correction profile to load into the ARC plug-in for your DAW. When you can trust what you're hearing, you'll mix faster and with less effort, and your work will translate better than ever.
An all-new listening experience:
ARC 3 uses a ground-breaking new analysis algorithm that delivers results you can't find elsewhere. By measuring your room across a 3D space, IK's award-winning VRM# technology identifies problematic issues without over-processing the sound.
The result is an incredibly natural-sounding correction like you've never heard.
Measure quickly and easily:
Just connect the included measurement mic to your interface and launch the step-by-step room analysis software. You'll be guided through a series of measurements across your listening position, and with ARC's flexible placement options you'll be done in less than 10 minutes.
More microphone options:
ARC System 3 includes a precision-manufactured MEMS room analysis microphone, for the most precise measurements possible. But you can also use generic measurement microphones, and even upload a mic calibration file for superior accuracy.
Instantly apply correction:
Once you've generated your profiles, open your DAW and insert ARC 3 across the master bus. ARC applies a precise correction filter to compensate for your room's acoustics with a new level of accuracy.
Now you can work confident you're hearing exactly what was recorded, and that your work with translate to other rooms and systems better than ever.
Deep control over key parameters:
Every room and setup is different, and ARC 3 gives you the controls to fine-tune your correction for ideal performance anywhere:
- Adjustable correction range
- Variable resolution / smoothing
- Two phase modes
Check your mix right from your desk:
Virtual monitoring lets you intentionally shape your sound to emulate devices like TVs and car audio systems, as well as many popular studio monitors, to quickly listen to your mix on other "virtual" systems to ensure a perfect sound translation.
Analysis application features:
- Streamlined multi-point room measurement system based on 3D VRM technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Also works with any RTA microphone with or without calibration file
- Saves measurement sets to be opened with the ARC System Correction plug-in
Correction plug-in features:
- High-quality frequency and time domain correction plug-in
- Re-sizable user interface
- Natural and Linear phase modes for best L-R phase coherency
- Real-time spectrum analyzer showing how the room is affecting the sound before correction
- Adjustable Low and Hi correction range to preserve monitor voicing
- Three different resolution / smoothing options
- High precision multi standard metering derived from T-RackS 5: offering Peak, RMS, LUFS and DR
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bit floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Virtual Monitoring feature mimics the sound of various listening devices
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Precision measurement microphone
- Mic clamp
- Software license
System RequirementsMac (64 bit):
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB of RAM, macOS 10.10 or newer
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Works with any audio interface with a phantom powered XLR microphone input and a pair of outputs for monitoring
- 48kHz sampling rate is required for the measurement processWindows (64 bit):
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 7 (64 bit) or newer
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Works with any audio interface with ASIO drivers, a phantom powered XLR microphone input and a pair of outputs for monitoring
- 48kHz sampling rate is required for the measurement process
Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):