Paul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap... or at least a more versatile one, Paul endlessly searches for ways to improve his instrument as a vehicle for his musical ideas. His signature PGM is now available from miKro series.
With its shorter scale neck and smaller body, this guitar is ideal for younger guitarists and/or those with smaller hands that struggle with wider frets. At the same time, those with longer fingers will love being able to play deep bends with the looser strings and due to the shorter scale will find it easier to perform blistering feats. Great tone, great playability and great fun it's time to try the PGM miKro.
- The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- The Basswood body delivers a natural and flat tone.
- Ibanez Infinity R H-H pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
- The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- Short Scale