Hartke TX600 HD112 Bass Half Stack
The Hartke TX600 Bass Head with HD112 Bass Cabinet Half Stack bundle pack packs a huge punch and is ultra portable for your smaller gigs.
Hartke's lightweight TX600 is a 600-watt Class D bass amplifier that offers the legendary Hartke tube preamp circuitry in a highly portable design. Within a rugged, yet compact enclosure, the TX600 features an onboard compressor and unique tone stack EQ section that provides players of all styles with thorough control over their sound.
Inspired by the countless hours spent by Hartke engineers listening to bass players of all genres, the TX600's tone stack EQ is a preset equalization curve tailored to bass guitar. The Shape and Frequency knobs provide detailed control of the midrange frequency voicing, while the Bass and Treble controls allow for further adjustments to create a tone that is your own.
Featuring the same Class A tube preamp circuitry as Hartke's renowned LH Series linear amplifiers, the TX600 produces a wide range of tone with incredible warmth and punch. The amp's Compressor knob provides control over the bass dynamics to establish a smooth, even sound, while a Brite button adds extra high frequency attack.
Featuring an aluminum chassis and weighing only seven pounds, the TX600 is both rugged and portable. Its custom Class D amplifier provides the tonal characteristics of traditional linear amps, minus the backbreaking weight. With a headphone output and 1/8" (3.5mm) input for playing along to your favorite tracks, the TX600 is ideal for practice/rehearsal settings. An XLR direct output also optimizes the amp for direct recording or larger performance spaces.
Hartke TX600 Features
- 600-watt Class D bass amplifier that weighs 7 lb.
- Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuitry
- Tone stack EQ section including Shape, Frequency, Bass and Treble controls
- Compressor knob controls bass dynamics
- Brite button for increased high frequency attack
- 1/4" Active and Passive inputs
- 1/8" Aux input
- 1/8" headphone output
- Balanced XLR direct output
- Integrated carry handle
- Rugged aluminum chassis
Hartke HD112 HyDrive HD Bass Speaker Cabinet
The Hartke HyDrive HD112 is a compact, single 12" bass speaker cabinet designed for the modern bass player. Light enough to carry with one hand, this 300-watt cabinet is loud enough to be used on its own or is a great addition to any bass stack. Its selectable 4 or 8-ohm design allows you to get the most power out of your amplifier in any situation.
The HyDrive HD112 is a vented cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD112 is furnished with a black perforated steel grille, a recessed steel handle and steel corners, making it both resilient and easy to transport.
The HyDrive HD speaker design features a 2-piece composite cone that merges a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar-loaded paper outer cone that delivers clean, clear output with an extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits the driver from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound. Additionally, a round wire voice coil and vented former design has been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and that optimizes power handling.
Hartke HD112 Features
- 1x 12" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 300 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms or 8 ohms
- Cabinet Type: Vented
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Hartke products.
- Additional: 1x inset steel handle, 8x steel corners
- Weight: 34lb (15.4kg)
- Dimensions: 19" (483mm) x 15" (381mm) x 16" (406mm)
- LF Driver: 12" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 25Hz
- Inputs: 2x Twist & Lock, 2x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers