The Loudbox Performer is Fishman's most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation -- solo or ensemble. With the addition of Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent, bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4" and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman's renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50 degrees for better sound projection at short range.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 180 Watts bi-amplified
- 2 input channels for instruments or microphones
- Combination 1/4" & XLR inputs
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
- Master Volume
- 3-band EQ with Low, Mid, High
- Dual Effects section
- Adjustable Reverb and Delay Time
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo with Depth control
- Reverb / Delay effect level
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo on/off
- Individual effects loop and D.I. out for each channel
- Feedback-fighting Phase and Notch Filter
- 1/4" & 1/8" stereo Auxiliary inputs with level control
- Balanced XLR mix D.I. output
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Dual footswitch input for channel or effect mute
- 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fishman products.