HeadRush FRFR-112 Powered Guitar Speaker
The HeadRush FRFR-112 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard (or any other multi-FX/amp modeler) to give you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air.
HeadRush built the HeadRush FRFR-112 just for you -- the discerning guitarist/bassist. That's why it's focused on the key features you demand.
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
zZounds is an authorized dealer of HeadRush products.
- IEC Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76.2 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2KHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch; EQ contour switch; Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- AC Voltage Input: 100-110/110-120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.8” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.87 lbs. / 16.27 kg.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):