Heritage Audio RAM System 5000
Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, the Heritage Audio full featured, 5.1 ready, RAM System 5000 Monitoring Controller is a result of more than 2 years of intensive, full time research and development at the HA Headquarters.
The RAM System 5000 employs relay switching all the way through as its working principle, including the 64-step relay ladder attenuator system employed for the master level, only previously found in the mega expensive units.
Also present is the acclaimed HA Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices.
A classic look, with massive red knob for easily dialing of the 64 steps of attenuation, rounds the pack.
The RAM Systems finally makes mastering grade monitoring affordable.
- 64 step, relay ladder attenuator based, master volume control in 1dB steps.
- All gold plated relay-based switching of every function, including inputs and outputs.
- Burr Brown, state of the art analog circuitry, used throughout for the lowest noise and distortion, and highest transparency technology can deliver nowadays.
- Ultra high current, high level, audiophile quality headphone amplifiers, able to drive any headphones - high or low impedance- to deafening levels without any coloration or noise.
- Consists on a wireless remote and a main rackmounted unit with classic look.
- Talkback is also wireless!
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo use. Unit is 5.1 ready without buying any external add ons!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Heritage Audio products.