Hammond XK-1c Portable Keyboard Organ
Take a look at the smallest and lightest Genuine Hammond Organ. There was a time when the roaring sound of a genuine Hammond B3 Organ and Leslie Speaker required a moving van with burly movers, and room enough on stage to stand 4 regular musicians. Those days are truly now behind.
Following the lead of the wildly popular SK series of ultralight keyboards, the XK-1c uses the same Virtual Tonewheel "engine" as Hammond's flagship B3-mkII Console Organ, with all the traditional elements, such as Hammond's original Chorus/Vibrato and Touch-Response Percussion. The latest digital Leslie(TM) is also onboard, completing the classic setup, which is one of the most desired pieces of gear for any keyboard player in any genre of music.
The XK-1c features extensive customization capabilities, allowing the Organ to be tailored into replicating any Hammond/Leslie vintage, with all settings stored in each patch. Most common aftermarket "Hot Rod" modifications are possible within the editing facilities, as well. A wide variety of different Hammond tones are contained in the factory patch library. There are 64 Factory patches and 64 User-programmable patches available.
In addition to the Drawbar Profiles, the sounds of two of the most popular transistor combo organs are included, along with 28 equivalent ranks of Classical Pipe Organ sounds. The Combo Organ and Pipe Organ voices may be fully registered in traditional fashion via the Drawbar controls.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Hammond products.
- 2 - VASE III as Digital Tone-wheels, Transistor Organ and Pipe Organ
- 61 polyphony (for manual, except Pipe Organ)
- 8 polyphony (for pedal, except Pipe Organ)
- 63 polyphony (maximum, on Pipe Organ)
- KEYBOARDS: C1 to C6 61-key
- Drawbars: 9 Pitches, assignable for Upper, Pedal, Lower
- Manuals: 6 choices (B-Type1, B-Type2, Mellow, Vx, Farf, Pipe), variable key-click
- Pedal: 4 choices (Normal, Muted, Synth1, Synth2), 5 choices key-click
- TOUCH RESPONSE PERCUSSION
- Buttons: Percussion On, Third Harmonic, Fast Decay, Volume Soft
- Adjustable: Touch, Velocity, Decay (Fast, Slow), Level (Normal, Soft)EFFECTS
- Vibrato and Chorus:Digital Scanner; Buttons: 1, 2, Chorus, Upper On, Lower On
- Overdrive: Digital, 4 programs; Control: Amount
- Multi Effects: 8 programs
- Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble, Tone
- Internal Leslie: Advanced Digital, 2 Rotors; Buttons: Bypass, Stop, Fast
- Reverb: Digital, 11 programs; Control: On, Depth; Leslie On Reverb
- Master Equalizer: Bass, Mid, TrebleKEYMAP
- Buttons: Manual Bass, Split
- Adjustable: Coupler Highest note, Split Point, Octave Up, Octave Down, Lower, TransposePATCHES
- Capacity: 64 User Patches, 64 Preset Patches, Manual
- Favorites: 8 buttons
- Patch Load Options: Drawbar Registration, Drawbar Parameters, Internal Zone, External Zone, Effects, ReverbCONTROLLERS
- Volume: Master Volume
- Switch: Power On/Off
- STORAGE: USB Flash Drive
- DISPLAY: 20 - Characters, 2 - Lines, Control Buttons and Value knobMIDI
- Templates: 8 Templates
- External Zones: 3 Zones, assignable any keyboardsCONNECTIONS
- MIDI: In, Out
- Audio: Line Out L, R, Headphones
- Leslie: 8 - pin, 1 and 3 channels available
- Other: Foot Switch, Exp. Pedal, DC IN (12V)
- POWER: AC Adaptor AD3-1250
- DIMENSIONS: (W x D x H) 37.7 x 12 x 3.97"
- WEIGHT: 16.5lbs
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):