Galaxy Audio TQ8 Battery Powered Mini PA
The Galaxy Audio TQ8 Battery Powered Mini PA System with Wireless Microphone System is a portable, lightweight and 150 watt “all-in-one” system. The TQ8 runs on AC or battery power and comes standard with a built-in batteries and charger. It includes a wireless receiver with handheld mic, built in Bluetooth, built in MP3 player with remote control and two XLR line inputs.
Features of the TQ8 include a built-in 150 watt amplifier with an 8" woofer, 1" horn, two XLR / 1/4" combo inputs each with their own volume control, one RCA input and one AUX 1/8" input with shared volume control, 3-band EQ with master volume control, and built-in media player with Bluetooth®. The built-in media player enables playing audio from an SD card, USB drive, or from a Bluetooth® enabled device. Features also include an integrated handle for easy transportation which comes equipped with a 1-3/8" (35 mm) speaker pole socket for mounting, with a locking mechanism for a secure fit.
The TQ8 will operate on AC power indefinitely, as well as battery power for about 24 hours depending on the usage†. A full recharge of the batteries takes about 7-8 hours. The TQ8 may be operated while batteries are recharging. If a power failure occurs when operating on AC, audio will not be interrupted and the unit will continue to operate until batteries are exhausted.
The TQ8 features a voice priority button, which automatically reduces the volume of the media player, Bluetooth and line level input when it receives a transmission from a wireless or wired handheld microphone (either plugged into the unit or an installed wireless system). The voice priority can be turned on or off.
Whether being used for schools, House of Worship, emergency personnel, corporate functions, fairgrounds, auctioneers, graveside funeral services, or aerobics instruction, the TQ8 is an “all-in-one” portable PA that offers superior audio quality and reliable performance, all at an affordable price.
- 150 Watt Amplifier
- Battery Powered
- Built-In Bluetooth
- 2 XLR/Line Inputs
- Wireless Receiver w/ Hand Held MIc
- Built-in Handle
- Speaker Pole Mount
- Runs 24+ Hours
- RF and AF Indicator
- Volume Control
- Easy Aftermarket Installation
Dynamic Handheld Mic
- Cardioid Dynamic Element
- LED Battery Life Indication
- 10 mW RF Output
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries (up to 8 hours Alkaline)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Galaxy Audio products.
- Frequencies: N4 521.850MHz-N6 527.550MHz
- Output: 150 Watt
- Max SPL: 105 dB
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ~ 18kHz ±3 dB
- Battery: 12V, 2.8Ah * 2 (Lead-Acid) Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Operation: 24+ Hours†
- Battery Charging: 7 ~ 8 Hours
- Speaker: 8" LF Woofer / 1" Horn
- S/N Ratio: >70 dB
- Sensitivity: Input Dependent
- Audio Input: Two XLR/1/4" Combo Mic/Line In, RCA -1/8" Stereo-Aux Input, Bluetooth, SD, & USB
- E.Q.: Low, Mid, High
- Indicators: Charging Meter LED, Signal/Limiter, Mic On
- Power Requirements: 32 VDC 2A (Universal 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Power Supply Included)
- Antenna: Built-in Antenna
- Master Controls: Master Volume, Low, Mid, High, CH1 Volume, CH2 Volume, CH3 - Volume, CH1 Mic/Line, CH2 Mic/Line, Voice Priority
- MP3 Player Controls: Mode, Play/Pause, Stop, Repeat, Skip Forward/Volume Up, Skip Backward/Volume Down
- Bluetooth Operating Distance: Tested up to 100' (30 m) (Under Optimum Conditions)
- Operating Distance: Tested up to 200' (60 m) (Under Optimum Conditions)
- Stand Mountable: 1 3/8" (35 mm) speaker stand
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 11.5" x 17.25" (267 x 292 x 438 mm)
- Weight: 18.85 lbs (8.55 kg) (batteries included)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):