Galaxy Audio TQ8 Battery Powered Mini PA System with Wireless Microphone System
USED

Galaxy Audio TQ8 Battery Powered Mini PA System with Wireless Microphone System

This all-in-one mini PA comes with a wireless microphone, two XLR-1/4" inputs, and built-in Bluetooth -- and runs on AC or its internal rechargeable battery.

Overall:
3.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted May 14, 2018 by Cesar A in Chatsworth, CA
"Decent Sound. Will get you out of a jam."
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
I purchased this speaker from zZounds. After the first full charge was depleted, it would not charge anymore. I called zZounds, and since I had purchased it within 15 days, I was given an immediate exchange with no hassle. I am trying this second unit and so far, it has worked fine. It helped me out when I needed sound for a small ceremony of about 50 people. The handheld microphone sound is decent. When I connected a wired microphone, the sound is not as loud, but it works. The music player is OK. Good enough if you arrange your music files properly. I only wish Galaxy Audio had made it possible to daisy chain to a second speaker. That way, I would have better louder sound. I have recently read reviews regarding issues with the battery not holding a charge. Hopefully this second unit lasts.
DJ
Everything
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?