Gretsch G2655 Streamliner CB Jr
The exhilarating Gretsch G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things--high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655 cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound! that's been a vital component of rock 'n' roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner's sound is twofold--the Broad'Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad'Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesirable feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout--neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile--ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you've come to expect from Gretsch is here--vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply tortoise pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gretsch products.
- Collection: Gretsch Streamliner Collection
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.625" (270mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375" (340 mm)
- Waist: 8.625" (219mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Big Block
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Neck: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Middle: N/A
- Bridge: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional: Gig Bag 0996460000 / Hardshell Case 0992655000
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Gun Metal
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Single Barrel
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):