Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Junior
The exhilarating Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior Double Cutaway is designed for three simple things--high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound! that's been a vital component of rock 'n' roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner's sound is twofold-- the Broad'Tron humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the high-output Broad'Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout--neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-matic bridge with anchored base and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation. A fast-playing 12"- radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile-- ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you've come to expect from Gretsch is here--vintage-style black control knobs, F Holes, elegant two-ply white and black body binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior Double Cutaway with Bigsby is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gretsch products.
- Series: Gretsch Streamliner Collection
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.625" (270mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375" (340mm)
- Waist: 8.625" (219mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby-Licensed B50
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickups: Broad'Tron Humbucker (Bridge), Broad'Tron Humbucker (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Gold Dust
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):