Gibson Les Paul LP4 Studio Monitor
Gibson Les Paul 4" reference studio monitors represent a high level of performance, allowing you to make easy mixing decisions. They were made to become your personal reference, whether you are recording, mixing, producing or simply listening to your music. With high expertise in musical instruments, speaker systems and recording, Gibson Brands created a line of monitors that satisfy the needs of true audio professionals and music enthusiasts alike.
The monitors combine superior definition with the iconic Les Paul styling and utilize exceptional materials including diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeters, non-woven carbon woofers, and custom-made amplification to ensure ultra-clean transient impulse response and high headroom.
Gibson Brands, Inc. continues to honor the roots of Les Paul, who first pioneered the solid-body electric guitar and multitrack recording. By taking a look at the sound engineer, the producer, the musician, or the fan who loves a great listening experience, all of them share one dream: to have a reliable reference speaker that they trust and enjoy in the studio or at home.
- Two-way, bi-amped design, providing a balanced sound
- Iconic Les Paul styling with an arch top carved flame maple gloss finish
- Extreme lightweight non-woven carbon woofer, producing tight bass response
- 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter delivers crisp highs and creates better translating mixes
- Front-ported low noise bass-reflex enclosures ensures flexible positioning
- Powerful amplifiers offer low distortion and large headroom
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gibson products.
- Configuration:- 2-Way
- System Type: Active Monitor
- High-Frequency: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter
- Low-Frequency: 4" non-woven carbon Woofer
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 55Hz - 47kHz
- Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.4kHz
- Average Beamwidth: Horizontal 130 Deg. (900Hz - 9kHz) / Vertical: 113 Deg. (900Hz - 9kHz)
- Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 109 dB
- System Power: 103 Watts
- Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD+N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu Balanced / -10dBV Unbalanced
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
- System Volume: (1-10)
- Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
- Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
- Input: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
- AC Fuse: 100-120VAC (T3.15AL, 250V) / 220-240VAC (T1.6AL, 250V)
- Idle (Standby) after 30 min.: <0.5 Watts
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm MDF / Flame Maple Front
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 258mm x 166mm x 241mm / 10.16" x 6.54" x 9.49"
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.5 lbs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Tobacco Burst, Single Speaker
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Tobacco Burst, Pair