Friedman ASC12 Powered Speaker Cabinet
The Friedman ASM-12 took the industry by storm in 2016 and has quickly become the go to active stage monitor for players using modelers and profilers. The new ASC-12 offers the same features and sound as the ASM-12, but in a familiar combo style cabinet.
The Friedman ASC-12 powered cabinet was designed and voiced for use with today's guitar amp modelers and profilers including Kemper Profiler, Line 6 HD Series, Fractal Audio Axe-Fx and others. The ASC-12 delivers rich authentic tones, allowing you get the most out of these systems in live use and playback applications
The ASC-12 features a Celestion 12" loudspeaker with a 2.5" edge wound voce coil and a premium Celestion high frequency compression driver. At the heart of the ASC-12 is a robust 500w Bi-Amp, Class-G amplifier that is anything but digital. This proprietary amplifier design delivers rich, full tone and a wide frequency response making it ideal for backline and stage monitoring.
The Friedman ASC-12 powered loudspeaker was designed using advanced acoustic and audio techniques with premium components, comprehensive protection circuitry, and robust construction to withstand the abuse of the road and provide years of consistent, reliable performance.
Fractal Audio, Axe-Fx, Kemper Profiler and Line 6 are registered trademarks of their respective companies and in no affiliated with Friedman Amplification.
- Bi-Amp power module with high efficiency Class G low frequency amplification with a high current output stage and custom signal processing, clip/limit, thermal, and short circuit protection
- Line level output for linking multiple speakers
- Optimized acoustic designs using a PETP film compression driver diaphragm
- Heat vented low frequency loudspeaker and a hand crafted in the USA, sturdy Baltic birch construction
- Controls include level knob, low-cut filter switch, ground lift and power switches.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Friedman products.
- Configuration: 12" 2-Way Active Cabinet for use with modelers/profilers
- Assembly: Made in USA using premium worldwide components
- Low Frequency Transducer: Celestion - 12" speaker with 2.5" edge wound voice coil
- High Frequency Transducer: Celestion PETP film compression driver with 1.75" voice coil
- Power Output: LF: 270Wrms Class G / HF: 80Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power: 500W
- Low Cut Filer (switchable): 3rd order Butterworth @ 100Hz
- Controls: Level knob, Low-cut filter switch, Ground lift switch, Power switch, AC fuse, 115/230V switch
- Indicators: Power, Protect, Limit, Signal
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute, SOA output stage, Driver DC protection, Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp, Turn-on inrush current limiting
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR input / Balanced male XLR link output
- Enclosure: Black painted, Baltic birch plywood construction
- Hardware: Strap handle, Rubber feet / Rubber Strips, Detachable grille
- Dimensions: 18.5 "x 19" x 30"
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):